When she tries to make guilt-tripping you

Discussion in 'BBW/FA Board' started by John Smith, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Jul 12, 2019 #1

John Smith

John Smith

John Smith

She: **posts a picture.**

Me: **just commenting some positive words for a first time by incentive politeness.**

She: "I see your comments but I never see from you any donation."

Me:[​IMG]

Like seriously, I heard and read these kind of situations a little too much. Stop it.

#theconcernedfeedeesgainersorregularwomeninandoutsidetheinternetshpuldreallystoptodothat #youneedsomeetiquettedonations #iamablackmalemillenialmpathologicallyallergictomeaninglessfoodslashmoneydigging #thatsnothowitworks #truestory

2. Jul 12, 2019 #2

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

Are you intelligent? Staff Member Global Moderator

Color me behind the times because I have no idea what all this means. But then, I am considered "old school" (or maybe just old).

3. Jul 12, 2019 #3

happily_married

happily_married

happily_married

Happy to be part of Dims!

Context please?

4. Jul 12, 2019 #4

Tad

Tad

Tad

mostly harmless

I'm thinking that is a fant from off of Dimensions experiences?

5. Jul 12, 2019 #5

John Smith

John Smith

John Smith

FantasyFeeder. Feabie. Once on Curvage. Plenty of times in trivial everyday life, whether the women in question are more or less into feederism or not...

This is actually the context. This is even a very simplified iteration of the context.

I assume this is likely much frequent within male bachelors between age 18-to-35 frequenting size-friendly platforms outside of Dimensions or just involving into trivial dailytime and that along bachelor women or feederism-oriented sex workers of the same age group.
    The issue I narrated is perhaps a generational phenomenon.

6. Jul 12, 2019 #6

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

Yes. Pretty much all of this is beyond my realm of expertise or generational knowledge as I am well beyond the 18-35 age range. But it's interesting nonetheless.

John Smith likes this.
  7. Jul 12, 2019 #7

John Smith

John Smith

John Smith

And unfortunately a very big issue, as both a feeder/encourager/enabler/trickster and a young bachelor.

I got issues with two different gainers on Feabie (a black American SSBBW and a black Britton) as the former one suddenly blocked me after twelve months following her because she accused me to not give her any donations-- for latter following me back after three accounts and many pseudonym changes of hers later (I had to counterargue her on a random topic full of nonsense of hers just to have some peace again) while the latter one waited one year, barely gained any ounce in the meantime, then whined because my card get blocked so she tried to fraud me with one of those links used by cyber-hustlers and since then, she had just gained ten more pounds in spite been fed for years.

Even outside of the Internet, that's a commonal issue at Montreal and its vicinities. At the time we used to have that unofficial feederist oriented facet instilled in our ambiguous relationship, She-who-I-won't-speak-to-her-anymore git execrable whenever I was paying her any food or gifts after a while. I have dinners and hang-outs with women whowanted I paid for their food when they have well-to-do parents ans I don't even date them. I have (ex-)buddies's then-girlfriends who went angry and begun to ignore me because I wasn't paying for them any food, while I was not even their boyfriend!

Plenty of cases like this.

8. Jul 12, 2019 #8

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

Is this a real thing? Holy crap! I am speechless.:eek:

Far be it from me to tell anyone how to live there lives... So I won't. But dang! Is that why I'm all alone? I'm not paying for someone to eat? I thought it was because I was ugly or old(er) or black. Oh well. If that's how it's got to be, then that's how it will be. At least now I know I don't have to gain anymore weight cause it won't help apparently. Suddenly, I don't feel so bad. Thanks!:)

Last edited: Jul 12, 2019
    John Smith likes this.
  9. Jul 12, 2019 #9

John Smith

John Smith

John Smith

It is real. Woefully.

Well, I'm a young, articulate, very attractive black man and oddly, I got issues to go any further with a woman because of one, two or all of those reasons. I'd noticed I tend to draw into me a lot of psychologically conflicted women. I probably need to change my surroundings and keep myself away from most feedees online.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2019
  10. Jul 12, 2019 #10

happily_married

happily_married

happily_married

That general example was entirely void of context. Like, was it a web model who posts to draw attention to her page (business)?

You’ve elaborated a bit since that post, and I think I get what you’re saying after reading the additional posts. Maybe would have been better to open with those and not that abstract you used.

John Smith likes this.
  11. Jul 12, 2019 #11

happily_married

happily_married

happily_married

Have you tried meeting in person?

12. Jul 12, 2019 #12

happily_married

happily_married

happily_married

I should clarify something. By “meet in person” I don’t mean try to meet these SSBBWs you’ve engaged with online. I mean meet women in person who you notice when you’re out and about.

13. Jul 13, 2019 #13

John Smith

John Smith

John Smith

When I adhered to Feabie for the purpose of mingling with someone five years ago, the number of women from my region signing in that website were but five only: three of them were not in my taste, one lived in the other edge of the province and the latest one never answered to my email proposing for a mere chatting. Quite impossible to propose further.

When I was still interested about mingling with someone online about two-three years ago, the website get fairly popular enough and there have now about forty-ish female members. Seven out of ten doesn't fit my tastes, one put of ten are never there, one woman is severely unstable, the other one is in couple, three of them have faceless profiles, the one who never answered me is still there and the only sisthren there only likes white males.

Now, I'm just frequenting Feabie for the same reasons I frequent mainstream social medias: procrastinating and lurkig around. I'm not moving forward any significant personal gain or purpose in there.

But that's not my point. What I meant is that verbally or emotionally hustling a man - whether well-known or barely incoming in their profile - for his own income, just for the sake of gluttonous or financial ends, seems to become a rather frequent phenomenon within what I assume to be the generation of size-friendly community from which I belong. I had also given an example related to my sentimental and not-so-sentimental trials offline, because to some extent a variant of the said phenomenon does exists to a lesser yet significant degree in the social environment I am involving in, whether the woman in question is more-or-less involving into feederism or not: that the issue seems to he perhaps a generation issue.

That is not my point and again, I'm not focusing about that. Whatever the size, I don't have issues about meeting women offline. For the moment these trivialities give me too much trouble. I focus about myself. I'm learning about thinking for myself only and moving forward ten steps before everyone, two steps backwards for prudence then achieving my projects and expectations. The rest is unworthwhile of my own liabilities, superfluous. Distracting and dispendable.