• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

When you and your Partner decided that sex with you was boring…

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack Secret

tickle my amygdala
http://www.facebook.com/kenneth.c.phillips,
I was going to put this under one of the fat Sex categories, But this topic is going to affect anybody no matter what their size. Before my sex life was more or less cut out from under me everything seemed okay In the sex department. I didn't notice any blaring issue until a sudden problem with premature orgasms. My partner was what I considered to be my sexual ideal (at the time). We both really drove each other wild. We were totally comfortable and uninhibited in our kinky little minds. Then it seemed that a month of our typically fantastic sex Went by and the next thing I knew I turned into a two-pump chump.

I was mortified and so disappointed in myself. I can't imagine how it made her feel. Jen knew how hot she made me so she knew something was up. Before we really had a chance to address it Our lives took two different directions. She's got an awesome family of her own now and her husband is a lucky lucky man!

I guess my question is, is it really possible to get your sex back into that same white-hot intensity that made you break furniture, sweat into each others mouth, and whisper things into your partner's ear that made you growl and bark filthy things back At each other?

What did you do to get back… Or not?

Jack

Latest posts

Back