• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

When you became an FA..

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big_gurl_lvr

I read "Your first belly rub" tread and I started to wonder what was the first fat-related sexual experience for me... and probably experience that made me an FA I'm now. I remeber being 17 or around I met first big girl in my life. It was new years day and we met on party organized by one of my friends. And she was there as well.... I was like wow at the first sight... concluding we ended up kissing by the end of the party. I remeber she was looking so nice comparing to other girls... lovely dress - showing her curves, lovely face, and those charm she had... just love at the first sight. We stated to date a while ago and been together for around 2 years (with breaks). It was first woman I had in my life and I remeber how great she felt, and how great she looked... I was wondering sometimes how is it possible for me to find skinny girls attractive, cause big girls have everything just more of it... ;) I remeber that first touches, first rubs on her thick tighs, first belly rubs...these intimate contacts changed me for a life... I never had skinny partner since then. I think that's the experience that changed my life. Before I liked big girls but I never thought that they are so wonderful. Don't get me wrong that I speak only about sex and intimate things.. well that's important part as well... but it is so much pleasure holding soft hand instead of skinny one, look how charming big girl is moving, how happy she looks smiling... all that small things also made me an FA and I'm pretty sure that's because my first partner was BBW - once had it... didnt want anything else.
So dear FAs when you became an FA or realized you are one?
P.S Sorry for my english ;)

Latest posts

Back