when you outgrow your BBW partner.

Discussion in 'Weight Board' started by kilo riley, Nov 14, 2018.

1. Nov 14, 2018 #1

kilo riley

kilo riley

kilo riley

This has happened twice with me. The most drastic was when I first started going out with M she was 380 lbs and I was 220. It wasn't a feedist relationship by any means but we did overeat a lot. I developed certain habits she was able to kick. She no longer binged but my bingeing increased. After six years together she had lost weight down to 280 and I had gained up to 320. We split up for awhile and my weight continued to increase. I weighed in at just over 400 lbs with a belly apron and wide hips that made certain things difficult. Some time had passed and we got back together. When we did I was 400 lbs and she was 250.

2. Dec 9, 2018 #2

extra_m13

extra_m13

extra_m13

that has not happened to me as that but... while trying to make someone fatter i have gained weight for sure. i mean... i can take some pounds if my partner will have some other, that has a positive net effect lol. in a couple it is very difficult to truly say hey you have a burger for dinner and ill have salad come on, you need to have some skin in the game there is no other way around i think