Quantcast

When you were younger, did it hit you "I like Big Girls"(/Boys)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

MaxArden

Big, Bald, and Bright
There was Monica Parker (from Television) and then there was my townhouse neighbour Betty.
My age and was very pretty, and puberty hit her like a mack truck. She developed early and often and throughout high school my crush on her grew with her. By senior year she was easily mid 200s and I thought she was beautiful. I still see her in my mind.

Sleepy

Although I often dated thin or medium build girls, I have always been most attracted to big girls and women. I like it when she is bigger than me. When I dated big girls they would usually go on a diet to please me (their idea, not mine). I didn't like that, but I did support them in doing what they wanted to do. I was married to a big girl for many years and my fiancée is overweight and has been gaining more than she's been losing. She tries to watch how much she eats, but I truly hope she just lets it go and eats what she wants, knows that I love her, and gains more weight. Our second date three years ago, we went boating and she wore a two-piece bathing suit. Now she's one of those girls that people would definitely say shouldn't be wearing a two-piece, but I thought she looked great with her big calves, thighs, gut and butt (and breasts too), and I was very proud to be with her when we stopped to eat at a restaurant on the water. She had said to me, "you have to feed me you know", and I thought to myself, no problem honey!

BlueBurning

I’ve always had an attraction since I first started to notice females but never had any jolt of realization just simply had a tendency to like bigger girls.

alice

I remember being "attracted" to the chubby boy in class before I even thought of boys that way. Something about him appealed to me :wubu:

Blackhawk2293

Still tired of life
I was always attracted to big girls, but not to the exclusion of smaller/thinner ones and so I have dated women of all shapes, sizes, and psychological dysfunctions in my time! LOL!!

That's not to say I don't have my own issues and dysfunctions, after all it is part of the reason why I have given up on dating and relationships.

Still, beauty is beauty and I appreciate it wherever I encounter it.

Miskatonic

Advanced Killbot
I didn't really realize that I liked big girls more than skinny girls until I was 18-19, even though every girl I had ever dated or had a crush on was bigger than me.

Guess I'm just a little dense. :doh:

Gvnaco

I remember that when I was very little I loved cartoon episodes where the characters got all big, but then it just faded away till when I was like 13 or something I was in my room and out of nowhere I searched in Google: "Big Girls" and that was when I realized it.

Kamily

Ive dated guys in a wide variety of ages and sizes. I had mainly been with average sizes until I was in my early 20s.Then I was introduced to a guy nicknamed "Big John". Ive loved big guys ever since. :wubu:

Azrael

I had (and still have) quite afew mixed messages and when I was a little kid I didn't realise that I had liked larger women until sometime in high school.

After I found out, I tried to repress it along with other things and by the end of grade 12 I had stopped that and just kinda shrugged it off.

That being said, I liked big girls long before then it just didn't hit me.

SarahLaughsAlot

It doesn't have much to do with being a FA or whatever, If i like you i like you whether you are thin or large. I do however love a man that wears glasses. I don't know why they absolutely tear me up! ;)

infinity57401

There wasn't a definitive moment for me. I remember an old Betty Boop cartoon that caught my eye where they laughed themselves into fatness. Anyways I think I've known for a while that I liked big girls because I definitely dated a bigger girl when I was little. While skinny girls still catch my eye from time to time the bigger girls will always steal my attention from them.

Zandoz

Highly irregular
No "it hit me" moment for me....it's always been there. Unfortunately for me it took too many years to accept it

nykspree8

Rico Sauce
No "it hit me" moment for me....it's always been there.
Same with me, it's always been there. First time I had a crush on a big girl was in 5th grade and throughout middle school I always found myself noticing the heavier girls. I did try to hide my preference at first cause it just didn't seem normal, but finding the fat community helped me realize there was nothing wrong with my taste in women :D

HeavyDuty24

Come on rise up
No "it hit me" moment for me....it's always been there. Unfortunately for me it took too many years to accept it
i agree,i have always liked bigger women.i started to accept it more as i got older,but it definitly has always been there.i even remember watching Roseanne when i was younger and feeling something for Roseanne but not quite knowing what it was at the time.LOL

zabadguy

For me it was really at 17,prior to that,although I dated some,the girls were the "society" accepted size though it really didn't matter to me,but,at 17 when I had my 1st experience with a bigger girl I was hooked. It was at a party,she was from another city,just visiting her cousin for the weekend,she was cute,funny,talkitive,confident,and aggresive,I was not dating anyone at the time and we hit it off rather quickly,to make a long story short we spent the night together in a tent(one of my few nights ever in a tent..lol)and I enjoyed to no end cuddling with her and massaging her ample body,I was like 5'10' 155lbs at the time,she was 5'8' and around 260lbs and she had me hooked,we ended up dating for about 6 months until she found another,but,she was the 1st and since then big girls rock my world...:eat2:

Phaddy

One of the first times I remember being fixated on chubby women was when I was around 12 and I was reading the comics in the newspaper. One of the comics was Winnie Winkle, who was a reporter for a newspaper, if I remember correctly. Winnie had a friend who was chubby and seemed to frequently be dieting. In one of the story lines, the friend met a guy who liked her chubby and wanted her to eat. He was buying her pastries and taking her out to restaurants. Winnie was very concerned for her friend because she was gaining weight. I don't remember how it turned out, except that at one point in the story line the girl was very happy with her feeder boyfriend. If anyone knows where to find this, please post.