When you were younger....

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

balletguy

I think that the first time i had really great sex it was with a BBW, and ever since then I have been a FA

CherryRVA

Metalhead FFA
I was raised in a family of medium size and big people. I can't say that we ever really had anybody in the family who was rail thin. Sure, my mother went on diets alot and encouraged me to do so as well. I would dutifully try each new diet, always ending up bigger than I was before. I was constantly tormented at school by the yuppie scum***ks that went there. My solace was coming home and being around those people I loved, those people that wouldn't hurt me...bigger people.

When I started dating, it was with a couple of guys who I guess would be considered chubby. I remember I was always attracted to them, I just could never put my finger on why. After my first serious relationship was over, I ended up with a guy who I could honestly say started as a "friend with benefits". He was about 6ft tall and a little over 300lbs at the time. He was also 12 years older than me. On and off we hung out, for probably about a year or so. I would date people...skinny guys, as it seemed I was expected to. And those relationships never seemed to work out. The skinny guys always seemed so mean, so arrogant, so full of themselves. I never got along well with them....like I said, I was alot bigger at the time, so I also never felt like they had any inkling of what I went through in my everyday life. But there was always "my friend". He was at the time, what I considered to be the epitome of masculinity. I don't know why, but yeah, I have come to think of BHM as the absolute top of the maculinity heap. I really do. Nothing says masculine to me like tall, broad shoulders, big arms, thick wrists, big fingers...or as I have seen it put on here...hard muscles with this amazing layer of softness over them.

So, needless to say, I fell hard for this guy even though we were supposed to only be friends. And he rejected me....rightfully so, as I was 19 and he was 31. It never would've worked. We remain friends to this day....and yes, our significant others know about our past entanglement (it was 14 years ago).

But yeah, I still to this day joke with that man and say "You ruined me for skinny guys, you know..." Because after him, I really was hard pressed to find somebody who was like that....big and masculine. Seemed they all liked skinny chicks, so I could never find one. I found Dims and this place became my one true haven to be myself...a true FFA. I lurked for the longest time.

After dating a number of morons, dating/marrying/divorcing a short BHM who wasn't worth a darn, and getting rid of the WORST BHM I've ever been with in my life....I am still an FFA. I am with the most amazing understanding BHM ever. And this has truly become the best part of my life, cause he knows about it and I can finally, finally be me.....the FFA I always have been.

balletguy

i grew up in a beach town and i just remember seeing so many great looking BBW's on the beach when i was young.

kingstreet23

oh me too i used to put pillows in my shirt too so i have been into bbw/ssbbw for as long as i can remember and just always want to findsomeone i can help can or that can help me but never hav4 still looking though just wanna big girl's belly and stuff to play withi mean a lot of the girls on here are pretty fun and interestinf to talk to then other girls

joswitch

Exile from Main Board
been an FA ever since I was v. young.. Like single digits young.. No particular experience triggered it that I can recall, seems to be genetic for me..

Scorsese86

Likeable conservative
Erm...
Since I started noticing girls? I think. Always found the 'bigger' girls the most attractive ones.

Tau

IXAMXDECADENCE
Threads like this make me ask myself; how did I get here, what I am doing here, what has become of me?

Its a strange thing, this fat admiration. As a child, I remember being mildly interested in fat people, in fat in general.

When I was in sixth grade I had a huge crush on the chubbiest girl in my grade. She had an adorable belly and was more curvaceous than most of the moms that frequented the school car pool.

Now that I am grown I sit amongst a community of like minded souls, some of whom are the sincerest and most amazing men and women I've ever known and I'm proud of it.

I've looked into fat girls eyes and told them they were beautiful and watched their hearts melt.

I've seen women become sensual creatures for the first time in their lives. Watched them realize they are beautiful. Their confidence as beautiful and natural as a lion weirs a mien.

Christ, I could weep at the beauty I've seen in a fat girl's smile.

Do non FA's experience this?

I've eaten forbidden fruit, I've tasted ambrosia.

I've been in love with fat women for as long as I can remember and I'm not about to start doubting or apologizing; not now, not ever.
:wubu: Gorgeous post.

Jon Blaze

FALCON
DM Lifetime Supporting Member
DM Supporter
My story is very very long (And this still isn't the whole thing), so I'll tell it in parts.

Circa 1999... In JapWn lol

At 12 I already had an idea of what I liked at the time. I was into thin girls, and was all about breasts and butt, and I would occasionally find slightly thicker girls attractive.

There wasn't any real changes until there was this girl I knew that at that time I would consider thicker than my average range. Some friends introduced me to her, and I thought she was gorgeous. She technically appealed to what I was into though. She was a thick hourglass, with long dirty blond hair, tan skin, and a gorgeous face. A really popular girl, that was attractive to most of the people in school. I had severe self esteem issues at the time though, so I never really acted on it, but it did give me my first thoughts of "Widening my range."

Later in the year in band class I met the other girl that wasn't the first to make me wonder, but she was the one that really sent me on a ride.

I was in band. Now I didn't know this girl at all before this moment, but some of the other band members noticed her shape was sort of "Odd" to them.
One day we were at an after school practice (I remember it was before Christmas of 2000), and one of the guys that set next to me a few chairs down (Because I was always really sharp, which gave me bonus points lol) really thought her shape was weird.

He told me that he wanted me to go over to her, and ask her why she had such an odd shape.

It's still hard hard to describe. She's not an apple, but she has a large tummy with bigger boobs (And I later found some butt, albeit less in comparison) to go with it. **

Anyways: I refused his request, and then he said:
"If you don't go over there and ask, I'm going to tell her that YOU asked why she's shaped so weird." I refused again, and he went up and asked after practice, and I had to deal with her crying in my face.

(No worries. I railed him for the next two years until I left. :bow:)

After that I realized that I did find her attractive. Initially I thought "Not bad," but then I started looking at thicker girls around her size and some popped up that I found attractive.

But things worsened by Christmas, I felt like a tool because of the whole thing. She just continued to hate me more and more, and I continued feeling worse about the whole thing, and about myself. That's when the whole "I'm a freak" complex kicked in. I was already a wreck in regards to self esteem. It just made things worse.

Then it started becoming known to some. My parents found out the hard way, and while my mom was pissed at the actions I was doing, my step father was pissed at that and because they were too big for his taste. So he really railed on me.

Then two of my friends caught me in my room on a computer. I didn't tell them they could come over: They were just in our house and found what I was looking at.

One of them was (And still is) indifferent despite it not being his thing. The other thought it was hilarious, disgusting, and weird, so he turned it into dirt he had on me (Which is odd considering a lot of our friends would make fun of him for being kinda big).

2000 rolled around, I still felt the same. "What's wrong with me? There's no one else like me!!" That's all I thought.

My friend who had the "Dirt" continued to blackmail me (I.e. Once I jokingly took his wallet; "Give it back or else!" "Or else what?" "*Whispers* Fat chicks!!!") UNTIL.... lol

**( I found out recently she's still shaped like that too, but with bigger boobs. Sometimes I think that shape is sort of my "Bread 'n' butta" lol)

Jon Blaze

FALCON
DM Supporter
UNTIL... lol
One day he went to my house to just chat and so forth. He mentioned this game he played on newgrounds.com where you take off ms paint clothes that are shown as if they are real on women.
At the end, the last girl is a fat chick (Complete with shrieks if you decided to do it :rolleyes:)

He told me that he did think I was a freak, but that the whole thing made him realize that he finds big women attractive too, because he thought she was hot. So then we collaborated for a moment (Me showing my little stash of like.. 30 pictures, with a range of 250-500 :p), and it made us closer friends. **

So I converted someone. That made me think "Well apparently I'm not alone...."

But after that I just continued going about everything privately. That's around the time I started finding out more people like me existed (And not in a freakish way) through my friend the internet.

My confidence made its first rise when I started Soccer, Tae Kwon Do, and then kickboxing. The more I improved, the more I thought I was hot shit, but I ended that year still keeping it private.

Summer and 8th grade didn't bring me any changes really. I still wasn't very confident in myself, my abilities (Though I did feel better), my appearance and so on. I was still considered unattractive and awkward by most as well, so I never felt I had any chances with anyone.

There was one girl that I really had interest in minus the girl that I hurt. 5'1", 160, thick pear-shaped, tan, red-haired latina. MADRE DE DIOS!!! :wubu: lol

But I failed at getting a chance miserably unfortunately. We stayed good friends, however.

That year, the girl I hurt and I ended up becoming friends, and that was really it. It still didn't quite soak to a very wide degree. The girls that I had a preference for at that time were still "Mid sized," or just thick. In fact, I found the biggest girl in our middle school unattractive at that time. (But I wasn't a shit bag closet case that year: Just a closet case, so I did not say a word) :eek: :p

9th grade rolled around. I was still in the closet, but the wide range still wasn't there.

There was two girls that I was interested in:
This British-American girl who would pass as thick. Hourglass with legs as powerful as mine at time! lol

This American girl that was legitimately big per my standards and the people around me. She was a sort of figure 8 shape, and had decent amount of tummy.

I was friends with both, but neither of them liked me, so I continued staying closeted and restless.

Then I left and arrived in Guam. Lots of eye candy. lol :smitten:

As the new guy, I gathered some popularity. It eventually waned, but I actually got a girlfriend after being there a little bit. About my height ( 5'5"-5'7", I'm not really sure), and 160 give or take. She reminded somewhat of that American girl I was trying to date before, and she asked me out, so I was all for it at the time.

At that moment it's hard for me to say where I was because I would go around, hold her hand, and everything, but I think I would beat around the bush if someone asked me straight up if I liked big women. I still didn't have the confidence.

Shortly thereafter I broke up with her (I forget why right now).

(** It's been about a year since I've spoken to him, but last I checked, I made him a crosstrainer, and he still is one, generally going for mid sized/thick women.)

Jon Blaze

FALCON
DM Supporter
Nothing over the summer happened. I was still not very confident, and I stopped practicing martial arts for some time.

10th grade was another year that started really bad. I was still getting taller, but I was still somewhat big, and I thought I wasn't good enough for anyone. My confidence dropped, and with that came my grades dropping as well. This also became my shitbag closet case phase, where I actually insulted someone for being fat.

Then I started martial arts again, my confidence went up fast, and I became really fit. One thing I remember is even though at the time I couldn't breakdance beyond a basic six step and a little groundwork, or do any high flying Capoeira moves, I had a mean side split, so I was known for that. People would ask me to do that a lot. lol ;)

After Christmas that year, my grades made the same shift upward. I built so much aggression and diligence that it applied over to my assignments. Some of my peers even thought I was kinda smart eventually.

There was one girl that I particularly insulted bad for being fat. She's 5'8 and I would say... 220-260 at that time?

I was a dick to her when I was in my "I suck" phase. Eventually we became friends though, as well as her 6'1 230-270 pound Irish friend whom I thought was attractive as well.

One day I just met her randomly and we were hangin' out. a car went by and she flipped her shirt (I think it was a slipknot shirt [SHE'S THE REASON I FUCKING LIKE METAL! Along with Rob Zombie's "Superbeast" and Anthrax and Public Enemy "Bring the noise" lol]) to sort of flash the car. Haha. You know what I did. I was steady gawking. lol

(I recently apologized to her for my assholery too)

That was the awakening I think because the women I was surrounded by weren't generally as big as the biggest women that I would look at online for example. That started the true range extending both in reality and fantasy.

It also generally awakened my preferences, because they sort of dwindled. There were a few girls I knew that were kinda big but mostly busty (One extremely busty) that I thought were awesome, but that was it along with other people that didn't really matter.

My confidence hit a peak at that time when I got my fastest 1.5 mile run (Before I went to basic training and shaved a few more seconds): 8:49. At that time, I had enough confidence to where I could see myself as "An average guy."

I went single that year though.

Then my junior year rolled around. I was doing pretty good. Still making progression in martial arts and doing well in school.

But my time in Guam was nearly up.

Jon Blaze

FALCON
DM Supporter
So junior year. I was 16 at the time, and through it all I could finally say that I was starting to break the boards of the closet.

My preferences continued to extend more in both directions (To my happiness :) ), and it got down to five girls that year:

One that wasn't very big at all, but had a little extra.

One girl that was a senior who was short and curvy with a little extra.

Two girls that were tall, chubby, and hot.

- One of the biggest girls in our school. A Spanish girl I met in 10 grade. INSANELY gorgeous. Gorgeous face, with a lovely pear shape. Saintly. Hoh my god. lol

No one asked me until about two months before I left in November of 2003.

Two of my friends (Both big and curvy [One of which I later found out liked me :doh:]) just randomly brought the topic up one day.

We were at our school bus stop, and the conversation just sort of jumped to it.

It got a little steamy when she sat on my lap. Again: You know what happened. "Down! Down boy!" lol

I admitted it. But the way I said it had them sort of confused. I said something about boobs and big women, and they took it as I said "Big women are like big boobs."

My friends accepted it, but I think they thought I might have been a weirdo. They were good friend with that Spanish girl I was talking about, and they told her.

She was PISSED! She hated me so much after that, and to top it off her boyfriend at that time (Someone I tried being friends with, then rivals, then enemies) just added to the whole thing. A lot of people in our school found out, and I had no problem at the time with them knowing, but that comment about boobs came out, and a lot of the bigger girls gave me a most evil face.

I was mortified. :(

My confidence dropped dramatically from that whole thing, and it got so bad that my sister (Who was friends with my two friends and the Spanish girl) hated what she did to me, and they stopped being friends, despite it being a grave misunderstanding.

I left Guam never apologizing and making up for it, but I thought I could start over in Florida.

I arrived in Florida to be given somewhat positive treatment for being the new guy from Guam (Which some people found interesting). Eventually I started to see that a lot of my friends from Japan and Guam arrived in Florida as well. I even met someone in my English class that I went to MIDDLE SCHOOL with in Japan who I graduated with. That extremely busty girl? Five weeks in I found her working at a movie theater. Got her number. YES! ;)

I got positive feedback that whole year, and I met someone I was interested in. A curvy Mexican girl that was thin, but surely impressed me in many ways both physically and mentally.

I told her that I wanted to date her, but she didn't like me in that way, so I accepted it, and stayed single that year.

-Senior year! My confidence wasn't at its peak, but it was enough, and I had been out for awhile.

A month before my 17th birthday, A girl I met the year before was newly single. We suddenly started talking.

She was my bread 'n' butta as far as shape went. Very busty, a big tummy, and a butt that was comparatively small.

On my 17th birthday, the test came. lol
She asked me out, and one of my thin friends asked me out at the party.
Now I did pick her over my thin friend, but it was mainly because we were already talking, and my other friend just popped the comment at me in the pool.

More confidence arose from that, but it was short lived, and I broke it off quickly.

My friend then retaliated in response to what I did. She told a lot of people at school that I like big women. Some people started to asked, and I'd always tell the truth (With some clarification needed at times) much to her surprise and others. :bow:

I was single from August until March. By then I was doing well in school, met a few other girls I found attractive that all said no lol, and just kept going with the flow.

That's when I met my last ex. A Puerto Rican chica with big EVERYTHING (And is the biggest woman I've ever dated; 5'6" and between 210-250), a gorgeous face, lovely hair, and she was a bit older than me. It all started when she saw the flag on my class ring. Then we just started talking.

I knew I liked her, so I worked for the last months of my senior year building a friendship base. We had fun at our prom, and she gave me her number after I called her gorgeous on our after graduation cruise.

I called a few weeks down the road, and we went on a date. It worked out well, and we started dating afterward.

It became my longest and most satisfying relationship to date. But that's not saying much considering it was only from June-September, but I'll work with what I've had.

Jon Blaze

FALCON
DM Supporter
That's most of it. I've been single for a long time, and I still lack severely in experience, but through this whole thing I've become more in tune with myself, and have been truthful about it for years.

Some added notes:

1. The girl with the slipknot shirt? I made amends with her a few months ago (See the apologies thread; That's her). We are still friends.

2. I recently caught back up with the Spanish girl, apologized, and explained everything. We're friends again. :)

3. I found the first girl I hurt, and am now trying to apologize as well.

CurvaceousBBWLover

Primordial

I have always liked all different types of women but I have not always been an FA. Here is my story.

My mom is a smaller tall bbw. Several of my cousins are bbws. My paternal grandmother was a bbw.

Something clicked insid of me when my dad dated 2 bbws while he was separated from my stepmother. I was in middle school at the time.

I did not start to notice bbws until high school. And then when I was 18, I discovered Rikki Lake. I had a real crush on Rikki Lake. Several years later, I had a crush on one of my graduate school professors, who was a bbw.

One of my best friends is a BHM and both of his parents are large people. I think that had a positive effect on my development.

The thing that brought me into FAdom was one special winter night in January or February of 2000. I was dancing at the Baja Beach Club in downtown Baltimore when I saw a really cute BBW. I asked her to dance and we did a nice grind. Jennifer was a good looking woman and her body was so soft.

I didn't start dating BBWs until after I discovered how to meet women on the internet. That was in early 2000.

CurvaceousBBWLover

Primordial
Sue, what Jes is saying is that just about every one of your posts in the history of ever has contained the fact that you're:

A) Tall.
B) Fat.
C) Married to a man named Art, whom you love very deeply and dearly.
D) He was not initially into fat girls.

We get it. Everyone gets it. Even people who don't get it *almost* get it.
Chill, dude. Sue loves her husband and I enjoy reading her stories about her experiences with him. She is a very confident person and I feel inspired by reading her stories.If Sue wants to be repetitive, it's fine with me.

CurvaceousBBWLover

Primordial
I won't disagree with this because that's my original assumption about her.

However......how do you explain people with the preference that grew up in fatphobic homes?

I grew up in one- I dig some bigger guys from time to time.
My daughter has spent many years growing up in a home with a father that likes bigger women (often time) but a mother that spent many years dieting and disliking her figure.
Her father was very thin for most of his life, as well. I think the genetics do play into it....or it could be a factor of both....

I think having a preference for fatter/bigger is a natural thing....aka genetics, for some anyway.
I grewa up in a fatphobic home. My mom is very disparaging to fat people. Of course, I'm somewhat of a maverick, so go figure.

missy_blue_eyez

Sue, what Jes is saying is that just about every one of your posts in the history of ever has contained the fact that you're:

A) Tall.
B) Fat.
C) Married to a man named Art, whom you love very deeply and dearly.
D) He was not initially into fat girls.

We get it. Everyone gets it. Even people who don't get it *almost* get it.
Dude, I have to say, I like you, but even for you, that post sucked! Get a heart! Lol!

bbw_lover_86

I was thinking today how I became FA and I thought it would be interesting to share and see how other people relate to this.

I guess it stems from when I was young, I was a small bit chubby, and I hated it. I felt like every one was staring at me. I was dreadfully embarassed even though I wasn't really fat I just thought I was I guess this made me respect fat people alot and this grew into curiosity. My Dad was somewhat Anti fat and often pointed at fat people and remarked. I don't know weather he was a fat admirer of sorts him self, I will never know. If he was he certainly was not going to show it. I gues this is how it started. I used to stuff pillows under my pyjamas when I was little to feel what it was like to be fat. later it grew into a turn on!

So thats mine anyway I would be interested if others are similar

You have described exactly how I started!!! I use to stuff my pj's and pretend I was fat and that grow into a turn on but I started finding chubby women attractive and my attraction grow and grow and as did the women who turned me on! And my attraction to ssbbw's all started when I came across kelligrl and now I am a full on ssbbw lover :)

ESPN Cutie

Missing the South.
Throughout high school/college I dated average sized (thin or muscular) guys. Now, I always found these guys attractive because I believe a good looking man is a good looking man, regardless of size. Yet, sexually, there was ALWAYS something missing in these relationships but I wasn't quite sure what it was. There was no sexual attraction or interest on my part in any of these relationships. Eventually, I began to think that there was something wrong with me and that I just didn't have much of a sex drive or interest in sex. Basically, I dated good-looking guys but was never sexually satisfied (although the guys were getting what they needed).

Anyway, overtime, my boyf gained some weight and I REALLY liked it. In fact, I REALLY loved it and wanted him to gain more. His weight gain also raised my sex drive/interest in having sex with him. This caused everything to "click" for me and I realized that many other things that I had never really thought twice about blantantly pointed to the fact that I was attracted to big guys.

So I got to the point where I knew that sex would never be satisfying for me if the guy wasn't big. And that's where I'm at now.

Latest posts