• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

When you were younger....

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roddles

I was thinking today how I became FA and I thought it would be interesting to share and see how other people relate to this.

I guess it stems from when I was young, I was a small bit chubby, and I hated it. I felt like every one was staring at me. I was dreadfully embarassed even though I wasn't really fat I just thought I was I guess this made me respect fat people alot and this grew into curiosity. My Dad was somewhat Anti fat and often pointed at fat people and remarked. I don't know weather he was a fat admirer of sorts him self, I will never know. If he was he certainly was not going to show it. I gues this is how it started. I used to stuff pillows under my pyjamas when I was little to feel what it was like to be fat. later it grew into a turn on!

So thats mine anyway I would be interested if others are similar

Latest posts

Back