• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

When you're a SUPERSIZED parent...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChubbyBubbles

Luke's Mommy
I'm a supersized mommy of a beautiful 2 year old little boy. He is the love of my life! However, he's getting to the age where he is beginning to realize people are different. Lately he's been saying to me "Mommy, you're bigger" as he looks up at me with those gorgeous blue eyes of his. It breaks my heart to think that one day he might grow up to be embarrassed by me, bullied by others because of me or even ashamed to be seen with me. My husband (an FA) and I never use the word FAT. Unfortunately society seems to love the word. As much as most of the world can't stand the sight of a fat person...they all seem to love to say the word...F A T. So sooner or later my innocent little boy is going to learn that his mommy is FAT and he will also learn that being fat is not acceptable. FAT IS BAD. How can I protect my son from all the negativity the world is going to show him because of me?? I grew up being made fun of and bullied. I hated school and didn't have alot of friends. I know what it's like to be an outcast. I don't want my son to suffer the consequences because of MY actions. I'm just not sure how to handle the next 16 years of his life. Especially his school years. I want my son to love ALL people and not look at anyone differently...whether they are fat, skinny, black, white, handicapped, etc.

Anyone have any ideas or suggestions that might help me out? Please, I need some help on this one. Thanks! :)

View attachment 100_1895.JPG

Latest posts

Back