Where are all the FFA pictures?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

phoenix92901

I've always preferred men with meat on their bones (potatoes and gravy are an absolute plus!!) Now I count myself very lucky to be dating my best friend who happens to be the sexiest BHM in my opinion. :)

View attachment florida.jpg

veil

boston based bluestocking
I think its time for some self portraits of Rabbit
1) Me in my crappy apartment/dorm with my lime green bedsheets
2)Before going to the bar on NYE
3) After my gay husband gave me a Lady Gaga makeover!
you look amazingly cool. hie thee hence to Massachusetts where we shall get gay married and keep a harem of gorgeous fat dudes.

well, you can keep 'em really, i'm taken but i figure having the eye candy around would be nice.

RJI

Excuses, Excuses, Excuses
you look amazingly cool. hie thee hence to Massachusetts where we shall get gay married and keep a harem of gorgeous fat dudes.

well, you can keep 'em really, i'm taken but i figure having the eye candy around would be nice.

Where can i get an application for the rabbit/veil harem ?

IszyStone

Biter
I'm pretty sure that I'm not the only one who likes that you like posting pics :) Anyway, just responding to say that in that second pic, it totally looks like you are exposing your neck for it to be bitten :p
Aww, thank you! Are you offering a bite ?

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Aww, thank you! Are you offering a bite ?
:p No....for one I have only one person on whom I should nibble, and for two...I have no fangs! (seriously, my top eye teeth came in sideways, and had to be taken out through surgery) I can't see properly enjoying a bite that didn't have fangs ;)

IszyStone

Biter
You've seen me vampire. You've seen me normal. But have you seen me Na'vi. (I just finished this and I love it (na'vi are the new sexy thing to me) so I wanted to share it. Since I'm already posting my heart out on here. )

WillSpark

King Of The Robo-Sluts
God damn somebody rep that for me please! Iz, that is freaking amazing. I wish I could rep it myself.

Latest posts