Where Are The Men That Love SSBBW's?

Discussion in 'BBW/FA Board' started by SensualSSBBWCurves, Jul 1, 2006.

1. Jul 1, 2006 #1

SensualSSBBWCurves

SensualSSBBWCurves

SensualSSBBWCurves

Hello Everyone,

I've had the Internet for 11 years now, and I meet plenty of people from offline. However as a SSBBW, I wonder where are the men that really love us. The ones that aren't afraid to let their family/coworkers know that they love large women. The ones that actually want to take us out in the daylight hours, and not at midnight when they think everyone is sleeping. Just someone that wants us for more than sex. Now, I mean no disrespect to anyone because, I know that this is the board where people who particpate in the lifestyle of feeding, or being fed, but that isn't a lifestyle I participate in. I just want someone that will appreciate what I have to offer as I am now..which is 397 pounds. SO my question is where are the men that REALLY love SSBBWS
    ?

2. Jul 1, 2006 #2

Tina

Tina

Tina

Older and wiser now

Mine is in Montreal. :)

Other than that, if you live in a town where there are no activities for BBW and FA, it's not so obvious, unfortunately.

3. Jul 1, 2006 #3

SensualSSBBWCurves

SensualSSBBWCurves

SensualSSBBWCurves

I live in NYC, and there's always events going on. However I rarely attend because the times, I have Inoticed that the smaller BBWs and med weight women were getting all the attention. So I rather felt like, I wasn't in the right place for men that love SSBBWS.

4. Jul 1, 2006 #4

moonvine

moonvine

moonvine

Queen of Contempt

Not to discount your experience, but I have always found that the supersize women get all the attention at those events. Maybe the grass is always green er, or maybe the events vary in different parts of the country.

5. Jul 1, 2006 #5

Moonchild

Moonchild

Moonchild

Seniory McMember

FA's are just a nice little subsection of men, and therefore the ratio of assholes to non-assholes will usually be approximately tipped in the same direction - in favor of assholes. Most of us are gonna be just as shallow and selfish as anyone else.

However, we're out there. The good ones, I mean. It sucks, but patience is the name of the game. Keep truckin' is the best advice I've got.

[edit] My post count says "EAT."

Killexia likes this.
  6. Jul 2, 2006 #6

Sandie S-R

Sandie S-R

Sandie S-R

This board is not necessarily for "people who particpate in the lifestyle of feeding". Feeders and feedees are more the exception than the rule in this community.

Where are men that like SSBBW's? Well, mine's sitting next to me watching television. :) However, there are men that like SSBBW's everywhere. You just need to be yourself, be involved in life (church, school, activities, BBW dances, etc)., and be friendly (make eye contact and smile at people). I makes it easier to make new friends who might end up being someone special, or who might introduce you to someone special.

Welcome.

7. Jul 2, 2006 #7

eightyseven

eightyseven

eightyseven

Ridiculous.

I'm a guy who loves SSBBW... while I'm attracted to BBW of all shapes and sizes, the supersized women are undoubtedly the most pleasing to my eyes. While I'm not someone who goes out and explicity tells people, "I like fat girls" or "I'm an FA," (mainly I don't really like titles in practice- attraction shouldn't be confined to titles... but that's another stream topic for another day) I would have no fears of being out with a very large woman- though my experience is quite limited.

Say the next time I have the opportunity to take a BBW/SSBBW out, if someone I know gives me any sort of hard time for it beyond anything friendly and lighthearted- then that's not someone I'm going to respect. If being with a large woman makes me happy and you're publicly showing that you disapprove my choice/preference, then in essence you disapprove of my happiness and to me (who's not hurting anyone by taking a large woman out) that's unacceptable. It's like the parents who can't accept that their child is homosexual and can't be happy for them even if they've found someone they love and care about who happens to be the same gender- it's the same kind of disrespect that I cannot and will not tolerate!

Diana Barnes, Ohio Lady and ripley like this.
  8. Jul 2, 2006 #8

Tiger's_Lily

Tiger's_Lily

Tiger's_Lily

*Very Proud Aussie!!*

Honestly, I've only met one guy in the last 10 years who treated me like as if I was an average sized woman. He never once mentioned anything about my weight. Never once made me feel as though he was making a statement by being seen with me. Or ever looked as though he was embarrassed to be seen with me. Opened doors for me, brought me flowers and made me laugh.

Where is he now and why didn't I hold on to him? He was a closet alcoholic. I wasn't going to walking into a relationship with such a huge problem like that.

I know there are a lot of guys out there who like us, however, as you mentioned most of them only want to satisfy a sexual fantasy. The reality of living with a supersized woman, with all the issues we have in every day living, is something most guys simply wouldn't take on. Does that mean us supersized women are destined to live a lonely life? Some may, and some may be very lucky to find love. No matter what your body shape is, short, tall, fat, thin, finding love and happiness is something that will happen, 'if it was meant to be!'.

Cheers

Joa

Killexia likes this.
  9. Jul 2, 2006 #9

The Obstreperous Ms. J

The Obstreperous Ms. J

The Obstreperous Ms. J

Omniscient Minority

Too few and far between, but they are out there and I have to agree that its not about finding a man who loves you just for your size or despite it, its about finding a true partner, friend and lover.
    It starts with a sense of self worth, respect and it's a little bit of luck as well.
    :kiss2:
    Happy hunting ;)

Ohio Lady, NFA and eightyseven like this.
  10. Jul 2, 2006 #10

comngetmeFA

comngetmeFA

comngetmeFA

I had been wondering the same thing....I'm a BBW but I still feel the same way.:D Here's my post on the same topic:
    http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7467

Killexia likes this.
  11. Jul 2, 2006 #11

lipmixgirl

lipmixgirl

lipmixgirl

Mayor of Fatopia

i must agree...

12. Jul 2, 2006 #12

ATrueFA

ATrueFA

ATrueFA

I'm an lifelong FA that loves SSBBWs but have the opposite problem as you....I can't seem to find a real life ssbbw and when I find them online they either seem to just want to chat and have on online friend but nothing real life or I am to far away from them to be interested or have things going on in their lives that preclude a real life relationship. I live in a small town thats not near any big city and have even tried a Yahell group to try and get local FA's and BBW's to meet but it went nowhere. So, I have to ask, Where are all the SSBBW's that are looking for a nice FA?

Dave

13. Jul 2, 2006 #13

lipmixgirl

lipmixgirl

lipmixgirl

Mayor of Fatopia

i must agree...

14. Jul 2, 2006 #14

chocolate desire

chocolate desire

chocolate desire

I have had the same problem as you have in the past,Sensual. I only found my good man when I stopped seeking men that wanted a girl my size but one that matched my personality yet seen my size as a bonus.
    In fact he had been there all along as he found me 2 years ago but I was to busy trying to find someone to accept my size and not ME, to even notice him.
    I thank God everyday for opening my eyes.
    As for being a SSBBW at events I have almost always have been the largest person no matter WHERE I go.
    I never noticed bbws getting more attention I guess maybe I was to busy flirting.:D

Killexia likes this.
  15. Jul 2, 2006 #15

Jes

Jes

Jes

is oddly aroused

like a lot of the responses you'll hear, I definitely feel I'm not fat enough for the average FA! So yeah....It must be a 'grass is greener' thing for us all, though I think the reality is that the numbers are not in womens' favors (far more of us than of FAs) and lots of those FAs are lookie-lous, or rescind their interest when you try to take them up on it, or want sex and nothing more, etc. Not all, certainly, but there IS a lot of that going on, so...

16. Jul 2, 2006 #16

ripley

ripley

ripley

In Remembrance

Since the whole brouhaha about men preferring "mid-size" bbws awhile back, I have been working on accepting that I will never have a boyfriend let alone a husband. I live in a very rural area far from anywhere (the nearest city of size is about six hours away) which adds another con to my dating prospects. It's a hard pill to swallow...I am generally pretty happy, but I would love to someday get married.

It makes me sad. :(

Killexia and Stormy like this.
  17. Jul 2, 2006 #17

Chimpi

Chimpi

Chimpi

into the shining sun

I have never been to any of the Bashes at all (something that will have to chance someday :)), but as far as I have heard from other people, usually the larger women get more attention, due to being the "desirable" large women over the smaller ones. I'm not sure though, obviously because I've never been...

But I got mine laying on the bed behind me. I take no notice of anything negative at all outside our apartment, and I am not ashamed to go anywhere with her, and hold her hand, open doors, laugh and joke with her, etc... etc... *shrugs* Ain't No Shame In A Pleasure!

But yes, I will have to agree with "try looking for your partner ahead of someone who will accept/love your size". :) Afterall, that will make YOU happier, on the outside, and deep down inside.

Ohio Lady likes this.
  18. Jul 2, 2006 #18

moonvine

moonvine

moonvine

Queen of Contempt

Gosh Ripley,

I am so sorry to hear you feel that way. I too have accepted I will probably never get married, but I do hope to have a boyfriend again one day.

19. Jul 2, 2006 #19

chocolate desire

chocolate desire

chocolate desire

Thats hogwash... there are plenty of SSBBWs as well as BBWS on this forum and other places that are married. I remember before I even knew of the about FA's or chubby chasers or whatever term one likes to refer to the smart men that adore us larger gals, I used to think the same that no one would want me. I was almost 200 pounds lighter then.I truly belive there is someone out there for everyone unless it is ones choice to be alone.
    Dont give up who knows you might run into Mr Right at the corner store or at the cleaners. And it might not be your size that captures his eye but your beauty and confidence in who you are.

20. Jul 3, 2006 #20

steely

steely

steely

Don't give up hope,I live in the most rural part of NC.I never had a serious boyfriend because of my size.I got married when I was 28 and have been married for 8 years now.I never dreamed I would ever get married much less be so happy.You never know what is waiting for you!

Killexia likes this.