Where Are The Men That Love SSBBW's?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

TwoSwords

I’m going to have to give in here and say uncle, I do not understand what you are referring to in the first part of your reply.

As for your comments directed toward me:
I do not have a problem with you seeking additional knowledge. I even gave you ideas on where to find that knowledge. One of our fellow Dimmers even found the link for you so you could go to the thread and read literally years of responses to your question.

I do have a problem when you have already decided the answer to your question and will only accept that answer. Then again claim that you don’t understand.
Yes. I've read those, but I don't know which ones, if any, she's referring to. That's my point.

When I say I don't understand something, that means I don't have enough information to make a firm judgment on what it means. I often don't. That doesn't mean I won't share my opinion. I always do that, no matter what, because my kind of opinion is in woefully short supply in public discourse.

But one thing I don't want to ever do is attribute a position to someone that they don't hold. That's a logical fallacy. That's why I ask for more information; so I can make more specific kinds of statements that are relevant to the specific case being talked about, instead of just the big, general ones I usually make.

extra_m13

i will be honest, i have not read the entire thread... so answering the question on the title. i am in mexico. looking for a cute ssbbw

traceg

Hello Everyone,

I've had the Internet for 11 years now, and I meet plenty of people from offline. However as a SSBBW, I wonder where are the men that really love us. The ones that aren't afraid to let their family/coworkers know that they love large women. The ones that actually want to take us out in the daylight hours, and not at midnight when they think everyone is sleeping. Just someone that wants us for more than sex. Now, I mean no disrespect to anyone because, I know that this is the board where people who particpate in the lifestyle of feeding, or being fed, but that isn't a lifestyle I participate in. I just want someone that will appreciate what I have to offer as I am now..which is 397 pounds. SO my question is where are the men that REALLY love SSBBWS?
Im right here!

Orchid

Not sure if this is off topic but how in ....will a big woman fit into such a dinky toy sized car?

J-D

Me personally, I have no problem walking with a fat girl I'm with. Heh, I've gone out with one with her thick thighs exposed by too-short, or form-fitting stuff to where you could make out rolls.

I never really care what people think on this matter to make me not go out with a thick/fat girl in public. The bigger issue I have run into is girls being self-conscious about their weight. Even if they already know I m totally in to it and don't have any need to suck anything in, they kinda shy away when I go for a tummy grab. Does make making out and sex more than a little annoying.

mni6762

Hello Everyone,

I've had the Internet for 11 years now, and I meet plenty of people from offline. However as a SSBBW, I wonder where are the men that really love us. The ones that aren't afraid to let their family/coworkers know that they love large women. The ones that actually want to take us out in the daylight hours, and not at midnight when they think everyone is sleeping. Just someone that wants us for more than sex. Now, I mean no disrespect to anyone because, I know that this is the board where people who particpate in the lifestyle of feeding, or being fed, but that isn't a lifestyle I participate in. I just want someone that will appreciate what I have to offer as I am now..which is 397 pounds. SO my question is where are the men that REALLY love SSBBWS?
This one is in Dallas

loonerman

I’m here in Phoenix/Mesa AZ. But a lot of ladies say it’s too hot for women of size.

Group builder