Where are the Skinny FFAs at?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Oldtimer76

Returned
Oh no, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have been all "what the fuck" about things. I guess I feel as if this board is not very bbw/ffa friendly. So, of course being a ssbbw/ffa, I tend to put my pissypants on and get all lame-o sometimes. By all means, carry on...there are many wonderful, smart, beautiful skinny ffas on here and they should be acknowledged. Again I'm sorry to all and just never mind me :blush::doh:
I know those skinny FFA's are smart, wonderful and very beautiful! No doubt about that:happy: I love the fact they belong to our community. I believe it is interesting for the opposite (FA who love BBW). We (FA and FFA) got lots in common:bow: I always get happy when checking out this board:) Hope I made myself clear :S

6'7"540lbs

I find this to be a fallacious argument as FFAs don't look past the size and weight, that's what they look for. A BHM finding a thinner woman attractive shouldn't be any more shocking or guilt-inducing than an FFA finding a heavy man attractive, that's just their preference.

I can understand why this thread garners the negative response it does but I don't think that BHMs who prefer thin women should be made to feel as though they aren't allowed to express that.
Down Boy! :mad: I got what she was on about without the explaination. What an over reaction! I didn't read anything in her original post about you should feel guilty for liking skinny chicks. It just wasn't there.

I agree with Cuddlebunny. love is best when the person has made a effort to know you and not just fallen in love with your size! Its a valid point.:bow:

I have had someone into me just because I was big. She didn't care about anything else. It was vacuous and didn't last long. thank heavens!

Oh, by the way, Castingpearls.... you rock!

djudex

I'm out
Sorry, you got me all wrong. If thin is your taste that's fine ~ Please don't take any offence. Non was intended.
None taken, personal taste is just that; personal. I don't tend to get worked up.

6'7"540lbs;1660195 said:
Down Boy! :mad: I got what she was on about without the explaination. What an over reaction!
There wasn't an emotion attached to my statement, just my opinion on what was said. The way her statement read to me it said that BHMs should be able to look past the way a woman looks because she's looking past the way you look, I thought that was a fallacious statement and said so. No need to bust out the white knight gear son.

6'7"540lbs

None taken, personal taste is just that; personal. I don't tend to get worked up.

There wasn't an emotion attached to my statement, just my opinion on what was said. The way her statement read to me it said that BHMs should be able to look past the way a woman looks because she's looking past the way you look, I thought that was a fallacious statement and said so. No need to bust out the white knight gear son.
Sounded like there was plenty of emotion behind your statement and you souned worked up to me. As for the white knight bit, thanks, its a long time since i fit in my armour.

Paquito

don't July to me

Also, you've been here for what, five minutes? I hardly think you're an expert on how various posters express emotion. I thought it was a rational response. It's not like he took a flamethrower to her.

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
Also, you've been here for what, five minutes? I hardly think you're an expert on how various posters express emotion. I thought it was a rational response. It's not like he took a flamethrower to her.
Yeah.....

Also, I don't think it's possible to get him really "worked up" over some random internet crap. I've met the guy and he's pretty damn chill.

there's a certain avatar here that reminds me of Melian . . . I don't know if that's good or bad.
READ MY MIND and then some................
Ha! At first glance, I actually thought someone posted a pic of me.....

Buffetbelly

Nosh, destroyer of snacks
I can't speak for all BHM, but remember that "skinny girl" is a matter of perspective. To me, any non-BBW is a "skinny girl" --i.e. under a dress size of 16.

JulieD

I know those skinny FFA's are smart, wonderful and very beautiful! No doubt about that:happy: I love the fact they belong to our community. I believe it is interesting for the opposite (FA who love BBW). We (FA and FFA) got lots in common:bow: I always get happy when checking out this board:) Hope I made myself clear :S
CRYSTAL!:happy:

hbighappy

Well me personally I have always dated and been with more petite thinner women dont get me wrong i like thicker women also but i have always been with thinner women only thick one was like 140 5ft 3inc but she was top heavy Double D top heavy but that was when i was like 17 since then all women i been with been in the 98 to 130 yes 98 lbs don't worry I fattened her up to 120 lol to but like I said I like thick women also just used to being with thinner women and when im with thin girl we look like the number 10 :D

Latest posts