Where Are The Women That Fancy BBW/SSBBW?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

SoCalFatGothChick

Our Lady of Trans-Fatima
There's something intriguing about thin FFA's :p

I never imagined there were women into SSBBW until I joined Dimensions. I just figured women would be the most against heavy women. It's nice to know generalizations never work :)
I hear you there. I'm around 260 lbs and I can't even imagine a much smaller woman being attracted to me.

GlassDaemon

I dated a thinner girl some time ago, I dunno what size she was but I don't really keep up with the sizes. I'd guess she was like a 10, maybe an 8 US size, so what's that in UK? 12, 14 ish? She was cute, but she leaned towards the more butchy size of the lesbian crowd. I don't care much about size, but I'm really into lipstick lesbians, I like the femininity, even though I'm predominately straight and currently taken....

SlightlyMorbid

Darth Cuddles
Being hetero-flexible I will admit that I find some women attractive and that they mostly tend to be bigger but I've not really explored the side of it so yeah.

Sucks though if it's something you're looking for and you can't find it. It can be very frustrating.

slurpeekell12

I'm what most people would call skinny or petite (5' 130 lbs, size 9 US) and almost all of my partners/lovers have been larger ladies. Not quite SSBBW but definitely size 20 to 26 (US) so we're in the world. Seems to be hard to find lesbians at all, at least for me since becoming single 10 months ago. I've had a few dates but no one really special, and hardly any BBW around here too :( I'd love to find a lady I connect with and stop being so lonely . . . . but patience my friend, it pays ;)

SSBBW Katerina

FillOutUrProfileFellas
I am finding that the only women that fancy large women, are other large women. Unfortunately i am not attracted BBW. Well what i would class at BBW (UK size 18 and over).

No, this is not a self-hate thing, just a taste thing. However, i can't find ANY regular sized women that fancy a proper BBW. There are sites all over the internet for guys who do, but not women.

This is driving me crazy!! :shocked:
I'm a Bi, available, sane, disease free, pet and childfree by choice SSBBBW, that is sorta okay looking when my hair and cosmetics wish to cooperate. LOL. Yet can never find the gal for me since 2000/ early 2001. Even if I could find a smaller framed, feminine or soft butch FFA as a FWB [friend with benefits & a car. LOL], that'd be fine. It'd be nice to have a engaging, open, intimate lady in my life.:wubu:

Its a bit difficult now since I've moved to northeastern Ohio. I can't find a (ss)bbw & admirers group or chapter here let alone attempt to find a FFA that'd dig me.:doh: Oh well, all in due time I guess.:rolleyes:

As I say w/ the chaps, acquaintances first the see what happens. Until then, I'll just "Keep Calm & Buy Sweet Treats". Lol.

Toodles,
Katerina:happy:

Fangs

AmateurArt
*raises hand*

I like everything from chubby to SSBBW, but I must say my preferred range is the 220-280. Of course, that all depends on how the girl carries it and her height, etc etc. Just a general number to toss out there.

And me? I'd say I'm curvy and soft in all the right places. 5'10 and about 175. I love my women heavier *melt*

:wubu:

PinkRodery

Rabid Squirrel
I love bigger women. I'm too rough, and would break a skinny girl in two. Bigger women are just much more attractive to me.

Cors

Delurking
Some of us skinny little things like rough play and can handle a fair bit of wrestling! I can fully understand why our size would make a bigger partner wary though (and that is part of the reason why I prefer people at least twice my size) but you never know until you try. ;)

veggieforever

High Carb Low Fat Vegan
Ive been on gay scenes in UK and being big has appeared to be quite a turn off. 1 woman saw pic of my face but when she met me said she was disappointed I was so big. It is rare but guess reading here there are those out there that like BBW and SSBBW:) \yay
What a shallow and hurtful woman! I would have been mortified at the fact she didnt keep her thoughts to herself and just allowed the meeting to continue without such stoopid opinions being expressed. I personally love curves (I have plenty of them too! lol). I hope she didnt dent your spirit sweetie. There are plenty of us girls out there who love a bit of "squish and jiggle" on our women! ;o) xXx

psush_girl

i feel exactly the same way! i'm 5'5, 300 lbs and whenever i'm in my girl phase, i can never seem to find an average (US size 10-14) sized girl who is also attracted to me. it's super frustrating because while i sometimes find BBW's sexy, my "type" is average-sized with curves. ::sigh:: the funny thing is that i can find plenty of guys who are average-sized that are attracted to me but never when i want them lol

sammy1nz

Forgive me for being slow. I'm an infrequent lurker! I'm not sure what touched me about this thread. I suppose the lonely reaching out of the first post and the chorus of appreciation that followed. I was nearly 200lb at my maximum, but am probably around 160 now and I'm about 5'7. I love my big curvy girl and often used to make the joke that there were some kinky things I just wouldn't do, skinny women included!

For those who talk of distance - don't be but off. I live deep in the South Pacific and have had some wonderful adventures, finding the girl of my dreams in Delaware ten years ago. In the grand scheme of a relationship, distance isn't all that hard to conquer. I won't say that distance isn't an obstacle, but compared, for example, with the dramas we sometimes face coming out to parents or friends, what's a little plane ride in the name of love?

joswitch

Exile from Main Board
I am finding that the only women that fancy large women, are other large women. Unfortunately i am not attracted BBW. Well what i would class at BBW (UK size 18 and over).

No, this is not a self-hate thing, just a taste thing. However, i can't find ANY regular sized women that fancy a proper BBW. There are sites all over the internet for guys who do, but not women.

This is driving me crazy!! :shocked:
Check out the personals on Fantasy Feeder, I recall a number of profiles of women who are into other ladies, some of whom were not BBW and also who were in the UK.

liveinlove

Wow! I'm new to this site and am oh so pleasantly surprised to see that there are so many BBW and SSBBW admirers! I'm an SSBBW and generally am not attracted to other BBW. Just preference :) Drop me a line if you want to chat!

Weeze

Justin Bieber of Dims
How have I never seen this thread before? I have such a hard time finding average/thin women that are into girls my size, and i've been burned a few times after meeting people. It's so frustrating!

KiniaFFA

Hi! I'm a young bisexual girl, 5'6" and 130 lbs, who likes BBW and BHM. There are lots of us out there.

Chris799

Count me in for girls who like BBWs! I believe I'd be UK size 18 (I'm usually a US 14), so I think I'm on the smaller end of BBWs around here. I think my ideal girl would be between 200-280 pounds, but it really depends on how she carries it. I also haven't really seen many SSBBWs in real life (and the ones I have met, I've found unattractive for other reasons -- male, rude personality, etc.), so I don't really have any basis to say how large I'd go.

JSmirkingRevenge

Count me in too! I like girls of ALL sizes.

I'm a BBW, myself, though. 5'9", and fluctuate from 300-330 typically. Although I hate the term, I guess I'm more the butch type (jeans, tshirt, sneakers mostly and tattooed) who is attracted to all kinds of women, but lipsticks are definitely my favorite.

I have a better pic in my profile, feel free to drop me a line. :)