where can i find a female feeder?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

jamiedrew

I am very interested in meeting a female feeder...im a super skinny guy at the moment in boston. Where can I meet them? there seem to be very few on feabie (surprisingly?) and I know people said there are some on grommr but i havent found any yet :-/

trying not to give up!! it seems like though if I dont find anyone on these apps they're not there? not many local people on FF, ffabromsia, feedist.net either :-/

-Jamie

Cobra Verde

Lupus Dei
If you're striking out on the sites nominally dedicated to feeding then I suspect it's not meant to be, at least for the nonce.

You're living in a city that's a utopia compared to the rest of the country though, so...there's always that.

ouroboros

You have to get to know them, it doesn't work like 'feed me' 'Kay <3'You may have to travel depending on your location. I don't know the prospects of Boston. Also try gaining a bit first on your own, a feeder will be more likely to take you seriously and not trying to just Role Play the gain. Some people prefer working with skinny guys, but most don't.

Cobra Verde

Lupus Dei
Shoulda been obvious enough:
<3

Though I didn't realize until the end that it wasn't a real movie.

Technically Baltimore, but there's no doubt where the 1:10 scene came from:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xg_3ZSeHL4g[/ame]

ouroboros

I usually introduce myself with a dick pic, but a classy one. LeoG. gave me pointers on how to do them right.
Like it wearing a top hat and monocle. Although honestly if I got a dick pic like that I'd be kinda impressed.
Although since he's looking for a feeder, maybe a bib or something saying ready to eat

dwesterny

Unpleasantly Plump
Like it wearing a top hat and monocle. Although honestly if I got a dick pic like that I'd be kinda impressed.
Although since he's looking for a feeder, maybe a bib or something saying ready to eat
That's why I did mine with an Italian bistro theme. At a table with a plate of spaghetti, candles, wine, checkered table cloth. Classy.

ouroboros

In all seriousness if you want a feeder or a ffa, you need to stand out from the crowd. That's my feedee boyfriend's secret. He's had 4 feeders and of those 4, 3 were also girlfriends. This also includes myself.

BigChaz

His Eggy Roundness
My current GF is a feeder and I met her by going to buffets and standing at the start of the trough and waiting for someone to come fill my plate

Ayanna

I'll feed you. But I'm in the UK :( I am 26, slim lady with a nice body. I want a man who's willing to get fat in exchange for hot sex...harder than I thought :(

ouroboros

I'll feed you. But I'm in the UK :( I am 26, slim lady with a nice body. I want a man who's willing to get fat in exchange for hot sex...harder than I thought :(
If it's really that hard, you're doing something wrong.

Wanderer

Actor at Extra-Large
Wish I could oblige, but I'm stuck in Texas. Heaven knows, I'd love to be stuffed senseless by a woman who wanted to have sex with me.

Ayanna

Wish I could oblige, but I'm stuck in Texas. Heaven knows, I'd love to be stuffed senseless by a woman who wanted to have sex with me.
We should talk ;) I find it hard because I think some BHMs I meet think I'll just be disappointed by the sex but it's not true! If you have a belly you love and want a woman who'll do you (only if you gain!) look no further. Damn big guys get me off!!