Where did my fellow American members go to college/grad school? What about your SO?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Barbsjw

I went to Wisconsin-Madison for undergraduate, have Masters from Washington-Seattle
Roger went to Wake Forest for his BA, got his Doctorate at Indiana-Bloomington

Rojodi

I received an Associates in Applied Science in Business Administration from Schenectady County Community College/SUNY-Schenectady
I received an Associates in Science in Computer Science from SCCC/SUNY-Sch'dy
I received a Bachelor's of Science in Computer Science from State University of New York at Albany
I also took Math courses at Union College in Schenectady NY.

Funtastic curves

I have an Associates in computer information system from Henry Ford College.

I've attended Ferris State University (Big Rapids, mi) to study Child development...wasn't ready just enjoyed the party life too much

I've attended Sam Houston State University to study Computer Science...had to leave because I was laid off from the company that paid for me to go to school.

I've attended Wayne State University to study Computer science...i ended up leaving my second semester to move to another state for work.

I now attend Penn Foster for pre-entry into skill trade apprentice (electrician) at my job

if I counts i have a computer information technology support certification from Computer Learning Center....it's equivalent to an Associates degree.

Colonial Warrior

I have an Associates in computer information system from Henry Ford College.

I've attended Ferris State University (Big Rapids, mi) to study Child development...wasn't ready just enjoyed the party life too much

I've attended Sam Houston State University to study Computer Science...had to leave because I was laid off from the company that paid for me to go to school.

I've attended Wayne State University to study Computer science...i ended up leaving my second semester to move to another state for work.

I now attend Penn Foster for pre-entry into skill trade apprentice (electrician) at my job

if I counts i have a computer information technology support certification from Computer Learning Center....it's equivalent to an Associates degree.
Nice to see you again, @Funtastic curves!

Colonial Warrior

I have two years of computer programming at Physics Department and a B.A. in Management and Computers in Business -- somehow similar to Management of Information Systems -- at Pontifical Catholic University of Puerto Rico. That was in 1996.

My college then didn't cared so much of teaching us C++ and object oriented programming so I will have to teach it myself soon. I'm very proud of being self taught!

Rojodi

I have two years of computer programming at Physics Department and a B.A. in Management and Computers in Business -- somehow similar to Management of Information Systems -- at Pontifical Catholic University of Puerto Rico. That was in 1996.

My college then didn't cared so much of teaching us C++ and object oriented programming so I will have to teach it myself soon. I'm very proud of being self taught!
OOP is very important to learn, whether in C++ or C#, or even how I learned it, in C's grandpa Pascal LOL
I taught myself C++ so I could help my wife learn it and SQL for her job.

Colonial Warrior

OOP is very important to learn, whether in C++ or C#, or even how I learned it, in C's grandpa Pascal LOL
I taught myself C++ so I could help my wife learn it and SQL for her job.
Pascal is my favorite language. I used Borland's Turbo Pascal in college and now I have a Pascal IDE I found at the app store. I also have Java, Python 3, and Lua but I currently using Pascal to get back to the programming arena after 15 years of being out of it.

Still a Skye fan

Normalcy is overrated
Let's see...I finished school a long time ago but I have a BA in English from Utica College (back when it was still part of Syracuse University...It no longer is today) and I have a Masters in Library Science from SUNY Albany. I've been a reference librarian for 26+ years, so I get to use my degrees every day.

BigElectricKat

Have a question? PM me!
Staff member
Global Moderator
AS in Weather Technology for Community College of the Air Force.
BS in Management from Park University, Parkland, MO
Was hoping to start working on an MBA from Webster this summer but I may have to switch to the Master's In Health Administration at Washington University as it will hopefully start on time later in the fall.

Latest posts