Where do you gain weight most?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
I gain weight pretty evenly all over. I mean, in terms of inches, since I was skinny I have gained a lot more around my waist than anywhere else, but I think measurements like that can be deceiving sometimes. It's more that when I half starve myself, I lose weight from my middle quickest, rather than anything else.

Over the course of gaining 100 lbs, I've gained around 9 inches to my chest, 15 to my waist and 8 to my hips. Yet my butt and hips are what I most often gets comments about how much they have grown, hah.

BigElectricKat

Have a question? PM me!
Staff member
Global Moderator
I gain weight pretty evenly all over. I mean, in terms of inches, since I was skinny I have gained a lot more around my waist than anywhere else, but I think measurements like that can be deceiving sometimes. It's more that when I half starve myself, I lose weight from my middle quickest, rather than anything else.

Over the course of gaining 100 lbs, I've gained around 9 inches to my chest, 15 to my waist and 8 to my hips. Yet my butt and hips are what I most often gets comments about how much they have grown, hah.
Again, that's not a bad thing at all!:)

Panzito

The fat is distributed proportionally throughout my body. Although in the photos I show a big belly, it is because I usually take them after a big meal. With my almost 40 kilos of weight gain I have noticed that my thighs, my ass, my belly, arms and breasts are now much thicker and softer.

Attachments

Sidhuriel

Cooking Queen

sarahe543

I kind of have to accept mine its popped out and doesn't seem to want to go away ☺

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Bellybellybelly *sigh*. (and a bit moobs and back, but mostly a narrow belly. I really think i might have gotten bigger if I liked the fat distribution more.

extra_m13

to me... upper boddy definitely. belly and chest probably more than everything else.

Latest posts