• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Where is DragonFly???

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HUGEisElegant

Hi, everyone.

It's been a long time since I have been active here, let alone made a post. But in the relatively short time I was active here, I met many very nice people along the way. Some of whom I messaged regularly, and a few whom I still log in to reply to their messages to this day.

One of those people was DragonFly who I grew fond of, and shared many messages and conversations with. I know her activity hasn't been as consistent here for awhile now, but we had still been messaging each other when she was online and able to reply. However, it's been months since I've heard from her and she hasn't logged in since March 31st. Not only have I missed her a great deal, but I've grown very worried about her. :(

Has anyone heard what's happened to her or if she's okay? Again, I know her presence here wasn't as much as it has been in previous years, but it just seems a little odd - and a bit unsettling - that she would disappear for so long. I know she is loved and appreciated by many here, myself included, so I was just wondering if anyone had heard anything as to how she's been and if she's okay? If you're able to say and don't want to post publicly, please feel free to message me if you feel that's best.

I just miss my friend and I miss the conversations we had together. I just hope she's okay and I can only hope to hear from her again, because I always enjoyed her friendship. :(

Anyway, thanks for everyone's time and please take care!

HUGEisElegant

Back