Quantcast

Where is everyone from

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

jrose123

At one time, I worked as a nanny for someone who had a tv show. I saw lots...Molly Ringwald, a cast member of Amish Mafia ( it was fake), and a Bond girl. One summer I worked in the Hamptons. I saw Sheryl Crow and Alec Baldwin. Now, I see no one...that's the good life.

Yakatori

Hard to say, really...
...a cast member of Amish Mafia ( it was fake)...that's the good life.
You realize that's full-on my jam, right? I'm Amish-mafia 4Lyfe! (4eva & eva, nvr gonna stop!)

When you say fake, of course, you really just mean, like, choreographed, not that the guys aren't actually real tough-guys.

jrose123

You realize that's full-on my jam, right? I'm Amish-mafia 4Lyfe! (4eva & eva, nvr gonna stop!)

When you say fake, of course, you really just mean, like, choreographed, not that the guys aren't actually real tough-guys.
One of those amish girls wasn't Amish. She was with friends in out in Hollywood. She was an actor. So, I assume the whole thing was a farse.

Ncmomof4

It might be hard to guess my location? 😀. I'm in the Raleigh Durham area of NC. Though I will always claim Florida as home. Even though I have now lived in NC longer than I did in Florida. But you can not take the water, the rainbows and hurricanes out of your blood and heart. I grew up in South Florida Miami Ft. Lauderdale. And while I had a super fun childhood as a parent I like the smaller town atmosphere of NC. Less trouble for kids to get into.

stampy

DimensionsModel
I am from a little urinal of a town in ohio, situated in the armpit of the great lakes region. I only wish I could be having as much fun here as Florida Man has in his state. Maybe someday I can hope to make headlines as a victim of a cow tipping gone wrong.

Barrett

OMG, Becky, look at his belly.
DM Supporter
I hail from the mountains of NC. I can get to awesome Charleston SC in about four hours.
I was born in NJ but moved here as a child. Im a little Jersey gal still but a lot Carolina girl now :)
I'm in the Charleston, SC area; Summerville, specifically.

I was born in Virginia Beach, VA, but haven't been there since I was a child, other than to pass through to visit an aunt once in the early 90s.
The root of my family is from a little farming town in far north eastern New York, a stone's throw from the Canadian border, almost literally, and about an hour west of Lake Champlain, and that is where I actually call home.
We visited there often when I was a child (my mom and dad were born there, and moved away after high school), and I moved there in '83, and went to high school in that town (Malone), and then college in Plattsburgh, NY.
I came back down here in '95 after living in Vermont for about a year.

Latest posts