• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Where is the love...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MickeyFFA

for the chubby girls. At least thats what i consider myself. I'm actually a little confused at this point. To mainstream America at 5'3 and 180 pounds I'd definetly be considered fat, certainly too big to fit the mold. Over the past few years, I've come to realize that thats not nessicarily a bad thing. But here at Dimensions, while I love this place and all it's opened up to me, I'd barely be considered plump, least of all fat. So thats puts myself and all the other size misfits (for lack of better word) in quite a pickle. Where do the chubby girls go?
Its the inevitable high school situation all over again. While we say we're done with all the crap, the reality is even as adults everyone still wants a place to call home. Isnt that why we all congregated here in the first place, to have somewhere to feel in the loop? While I like my body just as it is, I can't help but feeling maybe it would be easier to just pick a side and stick to it. Either conform to society and loose the twenty or so pounds or go in the opposite direction and take the leap into full fledged fat land. Its really quite a dilema.
So here's my question, am I the only one who feels this way? I mean I know there are other women out there that are the same body type, but is there anyone who feels the "trapped between two worlds" thing?
Or better yet are there any guys on this board that happen to favor the chubby girls? I know, I know I don't have to have a man's approval to make myself feel beautiful. I know I am. But just once it'd be nice to know that I was a man's physical ideal and not just a transition stage to 130 pounds or 300. Just a few thoughts that have been in my head lately.

(ps. I hope I posted on the right board.?)

Latest posts

Back