Where is your favourite fat area

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Danniel.Vincent

well, here is the list :)

1 BELLY !!! :bow:
but especially the side of the belly-hang (that line from the back of the hip to the front) where you can catch the fat and lift it. and when grabbing it you lose your fingers under....gawd i would kill for that feeling! :smitten:

2 BOOBS :wubu:

3 BIG ROUND BUTT

4 Some nice and fluffy Muffin-Top-Hips

Chris_baird

whatever part she likes to flaunt the most...belly, hips, butt, thighs. it can all be used against me

Pandasaur

For me personally I like my butt...It saved me when I fell backwards out of the shower

wildpies

some great answers :)

but as for myself i definitely have to say belly, the bigger the better. :smitten:

ClashCityRocker

Outer Space Potato Man
it's good to know that i share an affinity for the belly with so many. aside from that slice of heaven. if i had to pick JUST one fat area, it would most certainly be an enormous, round belly..complete with side rolls.

Hamdinger

When i first started gaining weight i loved the feeling of my body getting bigger and softer. My favourite being my boobs and my ass it wasn't until a little while later i was having an intimate shave when i realised my petals had really plumped out too. That rapidly became my favourite area.

Where is yours ?
I like it all, but I'm glad I'm not the only person to notice this. I love to feel that swollen softness down there on a big woman.

sarahe543

A bit of all over chubby squishiness! I particularly like the little fold on my man's side...it's an adorable place to put my hand. Fat pubic area um...yes noticed that too and enjoy it also.

mro723chicago

I like it all, but I'm glad I'm not the only person to notice this. I love to feel that swollen softness down there on a big woman.
Over the last three years as my girlfriend has gained, her body has become more womanly. Her large and thick petals are one of the sexiest features of her magnificent body.

She flaunts her large breasts and enjoys displaying her belly, however she knows that I am mesmerized by her large and prominent petals.

We celebrate her size and she is pleased to know how much I crave her and likes to be told that she is my "big girl."

I am honored that she shares her body with me!

hots_towel

my preferences are in the order of belly first, then boobs, then butt. if i had to pick a 4th id say thighs

shandyman

I love feeling the sides of my belly, the skin there is very soft and I am always warm there, I stroke myself there from time to time when I am relaxing.

From the point of view of others, I would say my moobs and the fat part of my arms get the most attention, followed by the hanging part of my belly.

BigFA

I have a real belly fetish when it comes to woman, so my own favorite fat part is my belly as well. When laying on my side and drifting off to sleep I love to gently massage my huge gut, feeling how big and round it is while squeezing my soft fat underbelly. I just love the feel of thick, soft fat.:)

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
A short story. My first crush was the chubby, curvy, girl in my class from grades 6 – 8, at a time when gym shorts were quite short. (I was far too shy/repressed to ever have let her know how smitten I was, alas). It happened that she had bad knees so had to sit out certain activities in gym class (which really had nothing to do with her weight—she did all she safely could, and also swam competitively). One day I had to sit out gym class (I think it might have been after dental surgery, I don’t remember for sure now, but I recall that I wasn’t feeling my head was somewhat swimming), so I ended up sitting with her on the stage at one end of the gym, our calves dangling over the sides of the stage.

In that position most of her thighs were exposed, as her shorts road up somewhat. And a wing of fat extended a couple of inches to the inside of her thigh, the whole way where it was against the stage, so basically sticking out to the inside from just behind her knee. This made her thighs look soooo wide to my naïve eyes and clouded brain. I’d known before then that I was attracted to her, and I knew that I was interested in fatter girls/women, but I think that was the moment when I knew that fat could just make magical, incredibly appealing, transformations to a body, and that even if I thought a thinner girl was somewhat attractive that I’d never be as interested as if she was at least somewhat fat.

So for this I’d have to say fat thighs, especially when they sprawl out across a seat in some way. :)

PS: On myself, really it varies, although anything that jiggles when I clomp down some stairs hits my favourites list at least for the duration of the stairs.

amidsttundra

Butts and thighs was my first love about larger girls, of late I'm starting to love really big bellies.

I love flabby upper arms and chubby fingers and toes are particular turn on's for me. I love holding hands with a girl with really chubby fingers.

Butt, breasts and belly for me. I have no experience of this stuff yet but I hope some pretty BBW lady will let me snuggle into her soft squishy parts.

I like big thighs too, but I'm not sure if having a nice BBW sandwich my head between her thighs or not during sex would be fun or not since I'm still eligible for my Unicorn Rider's License Class V. I really wanna try it though.

So yeah, I like soft squishy lady parts, not just for sex but I really like touching soft squishy parts of big gals if they'd let me and they were really into it.

wrenchboy

I like every part of a fat woman's body especially the belly. But if you gotta know what really turns me on are two parts. I really love the rolls on a womans back. And I also love seeing a woman wearing a high waisted panty or bikini underwear so you can see the skin of her big belly between her thigh and the underwear. No granny panties here!

s13

Yeah I love back fat on girls too, behind the shoulder and to the underarm, as well as the fat under the main belly when it's shifted up a bit, cellulite on back of hamstrings

Latest posts