where to meet SSBBWs?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

lucca23v2

Curves for miles
What are those "BBW singles cruise"? How does it work in practice (accomodations, entertainment, extras, partying ...)?
For the records, BBW Cruise" is just a group like BABS that gets together and plans trips for BBWS.. But there is no cruise line that caters speciffically to BBWs. The link below is the only group that has one going out soon as far as I can tell.

http://www.babsbbw.com/cruise2014.html

Dr. Feelgood

intellectual nerd
One guy approached me as I was changing the tire on my car. His opening line.."It is good to see that you know how to change a tire on your own. Very independant, however, you should not be getting dirty. Someone should help you or do it for you. May I help?" We went out to dinner about a week later in a place I chose.
Very smooth and inspired. When I read this, I had a momentary vision of mercedesmazda driving endlessly around Ohio, desperately searching for a BBW changing a tire... :)

CurvaceousBBWLover

Primordial
I don't mean to offend anyone, it's just that I'm not really into BBW parties or cruises. Don't know why but feel it's too much of a fetish thing. I want to go to regular bars and clubs and meet girls who happen to be SSBBWs if you see what I mean.
Also, I'd prefer to meet girls who are in their (late) 20s since that's my own age.

Ohio then ;). Which city do you think would be the most fun?

Do you mean that the SSBBWS in the south and Midwest don't mingle with regular people? More accepted to be big in the Pacific Northwest?
This is something I struggled with also. You are not likely to meet SSBBWs in bars or clubs. I have clubbed for years, and I hardly meet SSBBWs. Your best bet is to go someplace where you will find lots of women anyway. Think of an activity that interests you and seek out women who like it just as you do. For example, if you are religious, go to a religious function. If you are politically active, go to a political event. If you have a dog, go to a dog show. Supersize BBWs are everywhere!

CurvaceousBBWLover

Primordial
I am not sure what you are looking for but if you want to get into a relationship, I would not suggest going to a BBW bash. Many of the women who go to those things are only looking to have sex with the man of the month or to see how many men they can sleep with. Also, many of the women who go to those things are very desperate and have low self-esteem. It's really depressing.

Go to some of the BBW personals websites and to places like plentyoffish.com, okcupid.com, and match.com. Good luck!

lucca23v2

Curves for miles
I am not sure what you are looking for but if you want to get into a relationship, I would not suggest going to a BBW bash. Many of the women who go to those things are only looking to have sex with the man of the month or to see how many men they can sleep with. Also, many of the women who go to those things are very desperate and have low self-esteem. It's really depressing.

Go to some of the BBW personals websites and to places like plentyoffish.com, okcupid.com, and match.com. Good luck!

POF is the same as the club.. most of the people on POF are looking to get laid...

gangstadawg

the wanderer

so basically you will just end up with a bunch of bbw/ssbbw t.h.o.t.s. and this is why I don't go to none of the Detroit bbw/ssbbw parties. because most of em be full of hoodrats. but then that's Detroit.

NewfieGal

Live laugh love always :)
Lol, don't forgot Canada I mean you are going on vacation, I'm sure there are bigger ladies up here to... Unfortunately for me I'm in a very small minority here in my part of newfie but us ssbbw are everywhere

bigmac

Lol, don't forgot Canada I mean you are going on vacation, I'm sure there are bigger ladies up here to... Unfortunately for me I'm in a very small minority here in my part of newfie but us ssbbw are everywhere

Never been to Newfoundland but I met lots of Newfie BBWs in Alberta.

Yakatori

Hard to say, really...
Or if there's a Dog Groomer who specializes in clients with long-haired cats?

Or where's a bike-to-ride stop on the MTA where I can park my car?

Maz-da....Mer-cedes. MER-cedes....MahZ-dAH.

*scratches beard*

GordoNegro

Years ago, you could have gone to a plus-sized clothing store to buy costume jewelry for your (mother/close friend); strike up conversation with a bbw/ssbbw saleswoman or another customer you find attractive about what you should get.
If you're charming enough with enough chemistry, maybe you will have a fun phone conversation later on.
You can still go though with so many shopping online now as opposed to before, you may not run into as many.
There is still the options of: a popular mall, going back to school/college or classmates.com and see which of your former female friends, associates who were far from chubby all of sudden are bbw/ssbbw should they decide to go to their HS/College Reunion.
In the states there is a correlation between weight and socioeconomic status as you will find more ssbbw in Mississippi, Louisiana as opposed to an affluent state like Colorado (btw its a more challenging state to find ultrassbbw as its hard to apply/receive disability payments if at all).

penguin

Fnord
Since it sounds like the OP is only interested in hooking up for some no-strings fun, rather than a relationship, it sounds like a bash is the better way to go. You're guaranteed to find plenty of fat women there.

If you're interested in meeting women of your preference to date and develop a relationship, then stop looking at them as something to collect and get to know them as people first.

Ho Ho Tai

Sorry for my previous, rather tongue-in-cheek, reply. Actually, that has happened a number of times (corridor collisions with ample ladies).

At 76, and victimized by several infirmities, I find myself making more visits to the offices of various doctors - and, of course, meeting nurses as well. I have been struck (stricken?) with the size and friendliness of some of them and have gone so far as to ask "If plumpness were really such a medical concern, wouldn't nurses have both the medical knowledge and incentive to lose weight?"
Some had made minor efforts - a nod more to fashion than to medicine. On occasion, contact has turned into hugs - seemingly appreciated by the nurse and very much so, even by an elderly and happily married fellow.

I doubt if you have diseases which would lead you to the doctor, but perhaps if you had an accident . . .

Latest posts