Quantcast

Which Horror Killer are You?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Suze

Too Vanilla For You
http://www.quizfarm.com/quizzes/new/MrDarkness/which-horror-killer-are-you/

I'm 75% Freddy Krueger
You are Freddy Krueger. You are evil, but enjoy having fun. Sure you made some bad choices in life, causing some parents to attack you, and burn you alive. But hey, you have even more fun now than you did then! You prefer waiting for your victims to fall asleep, so you can have fun with them in your world. But if they pull you out, you dont let that stop your fun!

How nice :p now you!

mossystate

flicks a booger on conrad
You Scored as Jigsaw
You are Jigsaw. You dont enjoy killing people at all. You instead love to see how far people will go to live. However if it ends in a bloody death, you still sleep with a smile on your face. You are intelligent, and know how to outwit just about anyone. And that spells bad news for anyone who falls into your games of death and torture.

Jigsaw
75%
Freddy Krueger
70%
Hannibal Lecter
65%
Pinhead
65%
Michael Myers
35%
Captain Spaulding
35%
Buffalo Bill
30%
Candyman
10%
Leatherface
5%
Jason Voorhees
5%

----

I feel a lil dirty, having taken that quiz. *L*

CAMellie

Gabriel Spencer
You Scored as Jigsaw

You are Jigsaw. You dont enjoy killing people at all. You instead love to see how far people will go to live. However if it ends in a bloody death, you still sleep with a smile on your face. You are intelligent, and know how to outwit just about anyone. And that spells bad news for anyone who falls into your games of death and torture.

circeenoir

You Scored as Pinhead
You are Pinhead. You come straight from hell. Your curiosity has caused you to make some mistakes in life. But you are now more powerful than you have ever been. You enjoy pain just as much as you enjoy pleasure. Unlike most killers, you like to make sure your victims suffer for all eternity.

Pinhead
90%
Jigsaw
85%
Freddy Krueger
75%
Buffalo Bill
75%
Hannibal Lecter
65%
Captain Spaulding
55%
Michael Myers
55%
Candyman
50%
Jason Voorhees
50%
Leatherface
50%

Starsshine

You Scored as Pinhead
You are Pinhead. You come straight from hell. Your curiosity has caused you to make some mistakes in life. But you are now more powerful than you have ever been. You enjoy pain just as much as you enjoy pleasure. Unlike most killers, you like to make sure your victims suffer for all eternity.

Pinhead
80%
Jigsaw
65%
Hannibal Lecter
65%
Candyman
55%
Freddy Krueger
55%
Michael Myers
50%
Leatherface
40%
Captain Spaulding
35%
Jason Voorhees
35%
Buffalo Bill

Fairia

Blimpgirl = superheroine
You Scored as Hannibal Lecter

You are Hannibal Lecter. You dont need to eat human flesh to live, but do so because it just taste good. You are very intelligent, and enjoy using it to your advantage to keep people guessing. You arent a killing machine, but when you do decide to let loose, watch out! Dinner is served, with some fava beans, and a nice chianti!

Hannibal Lecter
55%
Pinhead
50%
Leatherface
45%
Buffalo Bill
40%
Candyman
30%
Captain Spaulding
30%
Freddy Krueger
30%
Jigsaw
20%
Michael Myers
20%
Jason Voorhees
5%

Funny how I have a mild fear of cannibals :eek: Been told I give a cannibal diabetes because I'm so sweet :p

doctorx

Spoon!
You Scored as Jigsaw

Jigsaw
100%
Michael Myers
80%
Leatherface
60%
Freddy Krueger
60%
Hannibal Lecter
60%
Pinhead
60%
Captain Spaulding
60%
Jason Voorhees
40%
Buffalo Bill
40%
Candyman
20%

BigCutieSteph

You Scored as Buffalo Bill
You are Buffalo Bill, from Silence of the Lambs. You arent happy with yourself, and have a desire to change. You are deeply disturbed, and really should wear clothes while you dance. Then again, you arent someone most people would want to argue with. Or they may end up rubbing the lotion on its skin so it doesnt get the hose again.

Buffalo Bill
75%
Jigsaw
65%
Freddy Krueger
60%
Captain Spaulding
55%
Hannibal Lecter
55%
Candyman
55%
Leatherface
45%
Pinhead
40%
Michael Myers
35%
Jason Voorhees
30%
-----------------

Creepy...

Fascinita

Jeez, we're blessed!
I'm thrilled to be a Hannibal "Senator, Love Your Suit" Lecter

You Scored as Hannibal Lecter

You are Hannibal Lecter. You dont need to eat human flesh to live, but do so because it just taste good. You are very intelligent, and enjoy using it to your advantage to keep people guessing. You arent a killing machine, but when you do decide to let loose, watch out! Dinner is served, with some fava beans, and a nice chianti!

Hannibal Lecter 70%
Jigsaw 55%
Freddy Krueger 50%
Michael Myers 50%
Buffalo Bill 40%
Candyman 35%
Pinhead 30%
Captain Spaulding 30%
Leatherface 15%
Jason Voorhees 10%

ClockworkOrange

A Voice from Catland
Freddy Krueger
70%
Jigsaw
70%
Michael Myers
60%
Jason Voorhees
55%
Hannibal Lecter
45%
Pinhead
40%
Candyman
25%
Captain Spaulding
20%
Leatherface
15%
Buffalo Bill
15%

Rowan

wickedly delicious
You Scored as Jigsaw

Jigsaw
60%
Hannibal Lecter
50%
Michael Myers
50%
Freddy Krueger
40%
Pinhead
40%
Candyman
35%
Leatherface
30%
Buffalo Bill
25%
Jason Voorhees
20%
Captain Spaulding
15%

Suze

Too Vanilla For You
ahh, it annoys me that i forgot to add the rest of the killers after Krueger.
oh well, thankfully the rest of you was smart enough to add the entire thing.

tattooU

You Scored as Pinhead

Pinhead
95%
Freddy Krueger
65%
Buffalo Bill
55%
Michael Myers
55%
Jigsaw
55%
Hannibal Lecter
50%
Leatherface
45%
Jason Voorhees
20%
Candyman
20%
Captain Spaulding
5%

moore2me

Lions don't need to spank
I am claiming sexist discrimination in this horror killer test. We women can make just as good horror killers as men can. We just happen to be quieter about it, sneakier and don't get caught as much. We can be killers in real life or in fiction (books and/or movies).

I find it hard to compare my manic homicidal tendencies to any of the men on the test (even if it is done by the author of of the quiz) when there are so many women role models that could be used. I have taken the liberty to create a partial list of favorites, both real & fictional. (Ladies, feel free to add more women killers if you know of any.)

Who would I use for my role models? Aileen Wuornos (real) and Mallory Knox (fictional).

Women Who Were Killers (Real & Fictional)
Real
Aileen Wuoros (whores who kill)
Susan Smith (baby killer)
Carol Ann Fugate (Charles Starkweather’s girlfriend)
Lizzie Borden (parentalcide)
Typhoid Mary (transmitted typhoid fever by serving food while sick & contagious)
Bonnie (of Bonnie and Clyde)
Ed Gein’s mother – Augusta (her son was a major league sicko)
Martha Beck (Lonely Hearts Killer) she killed WWII widows and murdered children

Fictional

Kathy Bates in Misery (didn’t kill Jame Caan, but sure came close enough)
Glen Close in Fatal Attraction (bunny boiler)
Cruella Deville (Hey! She killed and skinned puppies & tried to get more!!!)
Sybil’s mother in Sybil (now I’m afraid of button hooks too!)
Norman Bates’ mother (she must have been swell to have such a special son!)
Mallory Knox (Natural Born Killers)
Carrie & her mom (Carrie’s prom dress was a lovely shade of red)

Latest posts