White Guys & Black Guys

Discussion in 'Fat sexuality' started by FatAndProud, Feb 20, 2014.

1. Jul 3, 2014 #461

FatAndProud

FatAndProud

FatAndProud

I love how you two bicker like a married couple. :wubu:

Fuzzy likes this.
  2. Jul 3, 2014 #462

superodalisque

superodalisque

superodalisque

they aren't stable just because they are college educated they're more stable because they are already the types of people who apply themselves to whatever they do. i bet a lot of them are not averse to actually working on a relationship. they are the kind people who realize that investing time in anything you want to be successful at will pay off. they didn't expect degrees or successful thesis papers to fall in their laps they don't expect good marriages or relationships to happen that way either. only kids believe in magic and happily ever after with absolutely nothing bringing the end result about.

it reminds me of some of the people on dims who somehow get the idea that being fat around an FA will solve all of their relationship wants or wishes. it's just a lot of oversimplified fantastical drivel.

3. Jul 3, 2014 #463

Saisha

Saisha

Saisha

Delphinum natare doces

Couldn't agree more :) Tried to rep you but am out of them - sorry!

4. Jul 3, 2014 #464

superodalisque

superodalisque

superodalisque

hey! i'm getting ready to go to sleep. don't give me nightmares !!! ;)

5. Jul 3, 2014 #465

tonynyc

tonynyc

tonynyc

Slow Dance Aficionado

'
    This thread is filled with fucking magic- kind of like going from zero-to-infinity and beyond ... I mean - you can wonder if someone is going to ask you out - then you can jump to "Are they going to remember to keep the toilet seat up?"

also date powerlifters or arm wrestlers....

See this is the source of your problems and since "adult" theme drinks like coffee are out and you don't do kiddie drinks like "koolaide" then the best drink for your nightmares is a bodybuilders fav called HYPHY MUD -

HYPHY MUD recipe

homemade pre workout energy drink made popular by actor and body builder Kali Muscle.

Mud stands for "make u dangerous" He and others developed the drink while incarcerated.

It consists of 1-3 teaspoons of instant coffee and a few ounces of pepsi or your own preference of caffeinated beverage. Although simple it is quite effective.

6. Jul 3, 2014 #466

bigmac

bigmac

bigmac

Actually its all about economics. College educated professionals make enough money to make marriage viable. And when both parties are college educated professionals it makes economic sense to stay together (the cute secretary or pool boy isn't worth the risk of loosing a lucrative partnership).

7. Jul 3, 2014 #467

FatAndProud

FatAndProud

FatAndProud

This thread is closed as I have chosen to remain single and fohgeddaboud men for awhile. It gets me nowhere but sad and confused. lol I still like chest hair and penises :(

8. Jul 3, 2014 #468

KHayes666

KHayes666

KHayes666

Go away

Impotent Rage may be available

9. Jul 3, 2014 #469

tonynyc

tonynyc

tonynyc

Slow Dance Aficionado

You are not going to be single for long......

10. Jul 3, 2014 #470

bbwbud

bbwbud

bbwbud

Congratulations! The only thing hotter than a MILF is a GILF...

11. Jul 4, 2014 #471

CurvaceousBBWLover

CurvaceousBBWLover

CurvaceousBBWLover

Primordial

I think lawyers are the biggest assholes on the face of the earth.

12. Jul 4, 2014 #472

bigmac

bigmac

bigmac

I'm not that kind of lawyer. I actually tell people that when they want to know why I don't have more money than I do.:rolleyes:

13. Jul 4, 2014 #473

FatAndProud

FatAndProud

FatAndProud

That's good. I like the sexy lawyers that wear suspenders with their suit.....and a good silk tie to ....Ok, if you have seen "The Secretary", I'm just saying..

14. Jul 4, 2014 #474

bigmac

bigmac

bigmac

Not that kind of lawyer either. I hate ties so I refuse to pay more than a dollar for them -- thus all my ties come from thrift stores. I go for the absentminded professor look.

15. Jul 4, 2014 #475

superodalisque

superodalisque

superodalisque

scarcity myth in action
    check out what men commonly spend on sports or anything else that gives them pleasure. men are not pragmatic when it comes to cost v pleasure. having been forced to do marketing and having worked in advertising here we charted actual numbers i know better.

16. Jul 4, 2014 #476

superodalisque

superodalisque

superodalisque

regarding the women going after attractive guys hooey:

http://www.madsciencemuseum.com/msm/gallery/top_20_most_bizarre_experiments/

If you were a man walking across the campus of Florida State University in 1978, an attractive young woman might have approached you and said these exact words: "I have been noticing you around campus. I find you to be attractive. Would you go to bed with me tonight?"

If you were that man, you probably would have thought that you had just gotten incredibly lucky. But not really. You were actually an unwitting subject in an experiment designed by the psychologist Russell Clark.

Clark had persuaded the students of his social psychology class to help him find out which gender, in a real-life situation, would be more receptive to a sexual offer from a stranger. The only way to find out, he figured, was to actually get out there and see what would happen. So young men and women from his class fanned out across campus and began propositioning strangers.

The results weren't very surprising. Seventy-five percent of guys were happy to oblige an attractive female stranger (and those who said no typically offered an excuse such as, "I'm married"). But not a single woman accepted the identical offer of an attractive male. In fact, most of them demanded the guy leave her alone.

At first the psychological community dismissed Clark's experiment as a trivial stunt, but gradually his experiment gained first acceptance, and then praise for how dramatically it revealed the differing sexual attitudes of men and women. Today it's considered a classic. But why men and women display such different attitudes remains as hotly debated as ever.

17. Jul 4, 2014 #477

Yakatori

Yakatori

Yakatori

Hard to say, really...

Or maybe that particular campus is just unrepresentative of Northeastern sensibilities. Or even men (in general) who are just a little bit older.

A lot of the men I know best would not be receptive to that type of overture. Even if you could change-up the wording a bit, give a professional-actor some latitude in their approach; that kind of fast pitch tends to provoke suspicion...or insult-maybe.

18. Jul 4, 2014 #478

FatAndProud

FatAndProud

FatAndProud

I don't care about money, prestige, and other frivolous wants. I care about attitude, companionship, loving hard, fucking harder, intellect, and if he's aesthetically appealing lol

19. Jul 4, 2014 #479

Saisha

Saisha

Saisha

Delphinum natare doces

I agree with most of what you say except I don't want someone continuously flat broke (things do happen), who recognizes and enjoys some of the finer things in life in small doses but doesn't demand it all the time, has a good attitude, intellectual without being snobbish, comfortable companionship, has a good sense of humor, aesthetically appealing, is a sensual lover, loves deeply and honestly, and treats me as an equal partner - because that is what he would receive in return.

20. Jul 4, 2014 #480

superodalisque

superodalisque

superodalisque

i clicked on the actual link to the study from the article. the study on assortative mating only shows that married people who both have degrees are more likely to have a higher income . it doesn't say anything about that same number staying together. and actually we already know that more people overall have degrees than they did in 1960, so many more opportunities for two people with degrees to both meet and marry. if there was a correlation you'd expect the increased number of degrees to lead to a decrease in divorce. it hasn't. divorce has increased. so no, a degree has nothing to do with marriage stability.

the other article said that young people with degrees were more likely to get married or to have been married. it does not say that they stay married, or have a happy marriage which they often do not. they still have a much higher divorce rate than in previous generations. there was even been a phrase coined " a starter marriage". meaning the marriage you have before you figure out what's really important. maybe the dependence on surface or material factors like degrees and income is their problem. you don't marry a degree a career or an image--well maybe you might but that won't be enough forever. for things to last you marry the person.

wanna know how many people my age or older feel like they wasted their entire life? a lot.