• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Who hear does Convention Cos-Playing?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've recently taken a job with a traveling group of convention cos-players.

Cos-Player = "Costumed Player" : Someone who dresses in costume as a character from some form of entertainment property. These people act as their character for the duration of their time spent at the convention. They are not necessarily legitimate actors, but sometimes are. This is more of a hobby for most people, instead of an actual job.

The people I work for specifically, get hired to perform 3 to 4 live stage shows as their characters during the convention. I am their audio/video technician. I sit in the back of the audience and que the videos and audio according to the script for the show.

This job has generated a lot of fun experiences for me such as:

I have helped chase down the great Carmen Sandiego.
I have chloroformed the annoying Kefka Palazzo from Final Fantasy.
I have befriended the ninja Kakashi Hatake from Naruto
I have played shuffle board and enjoyed a nice seafood dinner with Jack Sparrow from Pirates of the Caribbean.

I've gotten to know this group very well, and was wondering, who else on these forums Cos-play?

Latest posts

Back