• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Who is that with the Irish PM?!?!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carl1h

figure O
I was watching BBC World News America this evening and during a piece on Ireland's vote on some EU treaty (no need to make that issue the topic here) I see the Irish PM, Brian Cowen, and I'm thinking, good for Ireland having someone with some weight as a PM, then I see a BBW walking with him. Wow, I don't know when, if ever, I have seen a woman of size walking with a politician. At the time I didn't know who it was and I optimistically thought she might be some cabinet minister or other part of the government and I was very impressed. After a little research it seems that she's his wife, Mary. Maybe not as liberating as if she was a member of the government, but still a rare, and welcomed sight. Yea Ireland!

The BBC's video of that news report is here, with the part I'm talking about at the 1:17 to 1:40 minute mark.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/7453825.stm

Oh, and if anyone more knowledgeable than I am about the Irish government (and that wouldn't take much) can verify or correct my ID of that BBW, I would appreciate it.

Latest posts

Back