Quantcast

Who likes to watch Fat girl work-out?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

FA Punk

Ok, I like to watch fatties pump the iron lol, so how much and you bench kit? Two candy bars at once haha?

bullsman812000

love it working out with fat girl turns me on all that huffing and puffing sounds like sex to me just love it

StickMan

Two-Dimentional Character
I mostly work out at the gym attached to my college, and the only women remotely approaching plus-sized are members of the LAX team. They're mostly hot, don't get me wrong, but they're all so much bigger than I am I worry that if they catch me looking they'll tie me into a pretzel. There was this gorgeous pear-shaped girl who used to come to the gym every weekend and use the treadmill for half an hour at a time, but she must have either quit or successfully lost the weight because I never see her anymore. :(

However, I must note the similar phenomenon of BBWs in dance classes. It's almost better, because everyone's in skin-tight outfits, flinging themselves around the room. BBWs are more fun to watch because, well, there's just more of them to fling around. :rolleyes:

Marlayna

I like it when men watch me work out at the gym. It makes me work even harder when I know someone is enjoying my zumba moves. :smitten:

op user

I like to see her working out if I know she does it to maintain a basic fitness as ThaliaBombshell said she does and she allows herself to overeat after her training. A bonus here if she is almost too big for the training equipment she uses.

op user

Miskatonic

Advanced Killbot
There's something about watching a big fat booty jiggle as a woman uses the elliptical...

Judge_Dre

It's bittersweet. When I'm at a gym and I spot a fat girl working out is always a bonus. Big girls look so cute shaking their chub in tights. I get mesmerized by the motion of their asses, but it gets offset by the knowledge that these women are in the gym to lose weight. The idea of women losing their beautiful pounds is a turn off.

Stuffingkit

It's bittersweet. When I'm at a gym and I spot a fat girl working out is always a bonus. Big girls look so cute shaking their chub in tights. I get mesmerized by the motion of their asses, but it gets offset by the knowledge that these women are in the gym to lose weight. The idea of women losing their beautiful pounds is a turn off.
I totally feel that you know? Sometimes when Im fantasizing about being a big fat girl huffing and puffing at the gym(I love the idea of being the fattest person in a room) if my head is to chatty I start thinking about weight loss and that is an instant turn off :(

~KawaiiFFA~

World Wide Web Warrior
I was in the gym working out earlier and I kept an eye out for any large n' lovely lads or lassies to occupy my eyes while I sweated it out.

Sadly my search was in vain. :(

twigster6ft6

i think you look awesome in those pics, kit! it is absolutely fun (and hot) to see a big woman work out, and i'm sure that it DOES help with your gain. building muscle will be beneficial for carrying that extra weight, right? AND it will help improve your fitness.

thanks for sharing those pics! and if you ever need a 117 lbs. human barbell for arm curls or bench press or whatever... let me know. :)

Stuffingkit

i think you look awesome in those pics, kit! it is absolutely fun (and hot) to see a big woman work out, and i'm sure that it DOES help with your gain. building muscle will be beneficial for carrying that extra weight, right? AND it will help improve your fitness.

thanks for sharing those pics! and if you ever need a 117 lbs. human barbell for arm curls or bench press or whatever... let me know. :)
Well said! Thank you :smitten:

Kenster102.5

Incredibly hot to see that fat ass bounce on the tread mill, sometimes I got to stop myself so then I can get back into my routine. The leg curl machines are awesome to watch in motion. I sort of wish they would falter and get off the diet and get fatter, you know how the body wants food after a work out. That and Lululemon on a big girl is pretty hot around the gym.