Quantcast

Who likes to watch Fat girl work-out?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

LordSheogorath

"Merc'! Merc'!"
I hate watching women 'work out', but I get a raging hard on wrestling a big fat bodied thick chick.

:D

SO I am not sure what you would classify that as...

bostonbbwluv

I enjoy seeing fat girls work out and how they try to hide their bellies and asses with big over sized shirts and then when they move a certain way all their delightful sins are revealed:) It's very exciting to me when fat girls simply give up on working out because they are helplessly fat and they admit it. Of course seeing them get out of breath just walking up a flight of stairs is a HUGE turn on for me too.

mdp123456

My wife has gained about 50lbs since we got married last August, she knows I like it and she does a bit too :) Now she is pregnant and works out a bit on the wii fit, I just sit back and enjoy the show. We both know that a video game isn't going to help so I think she just does it to jiggle around for me which is a huge plus. She gets a kick out of it when she gets on the board and her character puffs out a little more :)

MistahSmooth_CT

Senior High 5'er
I was at my local gym, and I was on the bike, when suddenly I saw this girl, she was so soft, and I loved seeing her sit down, and her shirt rode up on her, and she was working out so hard, and all that sweat came down. It was so hot!

scottyb100

I remeber I saw this woman at the gym,She was in her 20s She must have been, size wise, a little bigger than Kellie kay. Just using SSBBWs as size examples. She was on the treadmill at a low speed but you could still she her tomato red face, huffing and puffing, struggling and sweatting buckets. I felt sorry for a woman with such a beautiful body trying to get rid of it. I just wanted to take her off, then to take her out and show her how wonderful her body is.

I only like seeing SSBBWs and big girls at the gym to see how unfit there getting. The swetting and being out of breath is a turn on :D

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Crikey Kit, I have such a girl-crush on you! :wubu: So cute!

Honestly, if I could ensure I was going to see a gorgeous BBW or BHM working out in the gym, I might actually be inclined to go there! Give me something to focus on, eh? Though I'd probably have to wear sunglasses inside like a douche just so that they couldn't see me gawking! =p

sophie lou

I go to a local gym every thurday night because it over looks the pool. 8 O'clock every thursday night there is a type of weight watchers group that uses the pool. I cant get enough of the view

ClashCityRocker

Outer Space Potato Man
i never once gave this much thought, but yes. i like watching fat girls work out..eat..get dressed, undressed..BBWs just make everything look sexy :eat1:

Ironic John

It's bittersweet. When I'm at a gym and I spot a fat girl working out is always a bonus. Big girls look so cute shaking their chub in tights. I get mesmerized by the motion of their asses, but it gets offset by the knowledge that these women are in the gym to lose weight. The idea of women losing their beautiful pounds is a turn off.
I say, let the fat girls go to the gym if they want, and we'll meet for a milkshake after. Nobody ever loses weight just by exercise, and nobody keeps it off for long.

Stuffingkit

Crikey Kit, I have such a girl-crush on you! :wubu: So cute!

Honestly, if I could ensure I was going to see a gorgeous BBW or BHM working out in the gym, I might actually be inclined to go there! Give me something to focus on, eh? Though I'd probably have to wear sunglasses inside like a douche just so that they couldn't see me gawking! =p
Awww! Thanks! Ugh I love girls tho :smitten::wubu:

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
To be honest, I think that the sort of mental tension that results from all that we associate with being fat being thrown against all that we associate with exercise is one of my enduring turn-ons.

To this day I love-love-love bicycling behind my wife, both for the visual of her generous back-side and thighs pumping away and for enjoying that mental contrast. And just after exercise, when she is a bit flushed, breathing a bit quickly, maybe a touch sweaty? :wubu: :wubu: :wubu:

alex0411

Or attempt to do so? I work-out on occasion to help with my gain. I also think its kinda hot getting out of breath and getting sweaty at the gym. Its like an awesome reminder of how fat I am getting! Anyone else think that is sexy?

Latest posts