Who wants to dance with 300lbs of decent looking man!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

rellis10

tuh-maw-tow
I have a feeling that if we took a poll to see which BHMs are more attractive, Bigginz and Fish would come out way ahead of you... Of course Hozay would win hands down :smitten:
He would! And to prove it, have you seen his dancing? I'm sure there's a link around here to show how sexy his moves are.... if only I knew which thread it was in :rolleyes: :D

TheMildlyStrangeone

Hey at least look on the bright side Strange One, this thread is helping you get your post count up there. :D
I've actually requested a ban and purge so it's moot. I don't want to be part of this community anymore. Used to be much better fellowship but now it's a clique sort of thing--and if you're not in it--the joke is on you.

FishCharming

derailer extraordinaire!
I've actually requested a ban and purge so it's moot. I don't want to be part of this community anymore. Used to be much better fellowship but now it's a clique sort of thing--and if you're not in it--the joke is on you.
just noticed that now? me and the rest of the clique of evil dimmers have been trashing you for MONTHS!!!

Sasquatch!

A wild loser appeared!
Guys, I think it's time to call off the spanking. You got the entertainment you wanted out of him, now's probably a good time to give him a chance to lick his wounds and return to the original topic: Whorezay having awesome moves.

EvilPrincess

Stop that bickering or I will turn this car around and no one gets ice cream......

Seriously people, thread is closed, topic is over, if you want to keep on throwing insults around and talking about your dangly bits do it somewhere else like Yahoo or AOL.

If your post went away or you received an administrative note, please read what it says carefully. What is done is done, Dimensions does not purge accounts, if you no longer want to participate in the community that is your choice.

Regards

EP-Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.