Who wants to dance with 300lbs of decent looking man!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMildlyStrangeone

Oh my god! I've been wrong all my life! Real men throw hussy fits online and challenge everyone they don't like to fight! I should totally hook up with a real man, and get me some banal, bitchy sex where I fake my orgasms and whine when I have to get off my back.
yep, hussy fits.

theronin23

In Remembrance
I think Bigginz got like...formally challenged to a duel.

Pistols at 40 paces?

TheMildlyStrangeone

I love how dims is supposed to be about promoting acceptance yet people are fully allowed to pass around material and that chat around like it's junior high. You guys are awesome with your inside jokes against me.

Paquito

don't July to me
If it makes you feel better, we have inside jokes about A LOT of people.
:D

TheMildlyStrangeone

Final word: and I have hard copied every interaction and post Lilbigginz, thank you for admitting that you shared the video. Hope you enjoy being served.

c.An actor commits a crime of the third degree if, knowing that he is not licensed or privileged to do so, he discloses any photograph, film, videotape, recording or any other reproduction of the image of another person whose intimate parts are exposed or who is engaged in an act of sexual penetration or sexual contact, unless that person has consented to such disclosure. For purposes of this subsection, "disclose" means sell, manufacture, give, provide, lend, trade, mail, deliver, transfer, publish, distribute, circulate, disseminate, present, exhibit, advertise or offer. Notwithstanding the provisions of subsection b. of N.J.S.2C:43-3, a fine not to exceed $30,000 may be imposed for a violation of this subsection.

FishCharming

derailer extraordinaire!
Final word: and I have hard copied every interaction and post Lilbigginz, thank you for admitting that you shared the video. Hope you enjoy being served.

c.An actor commits a crime of the third degree if, knowing that he is not licensed or privileged to do so, he discloses any photograph, film, videotape, recording or any other reproduction of the image of another person whose intimate parts are exposed or who is engaged in an act of sexual penetration or sexual contact, unless that person has consented to such disclosure. For purposes of this subsection, "disclose" means sell, manufacture, give, provide, lend, trade, mail, deliver, transfer, publish, distribute, circulate, disseminate, present, exhibit, advertise or offer. Notwithstanding the provisions of subsection b. of N.J.S.2C:43-3, a fine not to exceed $30,000 may be imposed for a violation of this subsection.
coming from the secret video you made? oh, this is great!

Lil BigginZ

just a NORML guy

If that's what's going to make you feel better then go for it. LOL

FishCharming

derailer extraordinaire!
What secret video? Girl was fully aware of what happened Kevin.
omg, you know my name? gasp! if i cared i wouldn't have linked my movember page, but excellent deductive skills!

and there is no way she was aware! firstly, a women that hideous would never consent to being videoed naked. secondly, if she had she would have made some attempt to not be the most horribly obnoxious women alive. thirdly, who the fuck would want video evidence of being in bed with you??

so go ahead and threaten bigz with a lawsuit, you might be forgetting that you initially distributed the video without permission ;)

TheMildlyStrangeone

You're really fucking stupid, you know that right? YOU put it on a file sharing site dickwad. Your argument is invalid.
It's fine. I'll be quite happy to argue my point in pleadings. Since you consider Dropbox (a cloud host for portability of files) a public host.

TheMildlyStrangeone

omg, you know my name? gasp! if i cared i wouldn't have linked my movember page, but excellent deductive skills!

and there is no way she was aware! firstly, a women that hideous would never consent to being videoed naked. secondly, if she had she would have made some attempt to not be the most horribly obnoxious women alive. thirdly, who the fuck would want video evidence of being in bed with you??

so go ahead and threaten bigz with a lawsuit, you might be forgetting that you initially distributed the video without permission ;)
I AM the content owner. You must be fucking retarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.