Why am I an FA ?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Why I am an FA?
I guess most of us FA think of it time to time.
How come that we prefer big beautiful ladies instead of skinny ones which is so called "political correct" ?
Well... I realized that I prefer bigger girls when guys start to find girls attractive. At the begining I like girls just a bit chubby, but as I got older I started to find bigger and bigger girls attractive. Don't get me wrong weight
is not only thing I care about when it comes to girls but it is impossible for me to find very skinny girl attractive.
I find bit chubby, fat or supersized girls attractive but not skinny. But why is that ?
I think that girl with some or a lot of extra pounds looks just much more femine. Wide hips, bit sticking out or big and hanging belly
full breast, full tighs and calves, full arms that's something you won't see and feel on skinny girl.
What I love about BBW is that you have more places to explore, rolls, cute dimples, all nice soft and full. Being skinny myself it is also difference issue, that's the thing i won't find on myself;) There is also some magic about bigger girl, way she moves, she sit and so is definately different than light weight girl, and also it comes from chubby to supersize cuties.

Other thing that may be interesting is feedee/feeder things. I have to tell you that I am not into it but....I really like when girl can enjoy her food and don't complain about every little bite of food. In my eyes it looks like
"look at me I am fat and yo probably would like me slim and I will try to get there", some girls are so sure about it that even telling her how pretty she is won't help and I guess it is worse thing for FA. That's something like telling
somebody that he has no taste :( Girls with confidence are much more attractive and there is nothing sweeter than being teased about fat time to time :)

Well I guess you have enough of it and enough of my language skills ;) so have Happy Christams and hello everybody, it's
my first post here :)

AnnMarie

✰cuddly and terrifying✰
Why? Because you're a man of refined tastes and blessed to be.

:) Welcome.

GeorgeNL

Why are so many people blind for the beauty of a BBW? Actually, I don't think they really are, many simply don't allow themselves to.

Look around you, there are many very beautiful BBWs around. Isn't it weird that their beauty is not recognized? It is very natural that you feel attracted to a BBW, they simply are beautiful and attractive!

Something in history must have gone wrong that a kind beauty is considered "politically incorrect".

NFA

Results STILL NOT typical
What is this business about BBW beauty being "politically incorrect"? I think you seriously misunderstand that term. Many seem to, as they're eager to whine about supposed political correctness in the face of any obstacle, but it is little more than a modern day boogeyman. Standards of beauty are a beast unto themselves and are hardly the fault of progressive politics as your chosen terminology seems to suggest.

Why am I an FA? Just am. Just the way I was meant to be. I never sat down with a pros/cons list. I would never suggest fat women are quantifiably better than thin women. Its a preference, and its no better or worse than any other preferences. There is much I like about fat women, but that doesn't mean that's why I like fat women.

That's why I put it between " ".
Well we all have different preferences, somebody likes white other likes black but people who like white don't judge people who like black. But when you prefer BBW (no matter of size) you are usually judged by people who prefer slim girls - and that seem right for a lot of people. Just my observation ...

GeorgeNL

big_gurl_lvr said:
Well we all have different preferences, somebody likes white other likes black but people who like white don't judge people who like black. But when you prefer BBW (no matter of size) you are usually judged by people who prefer slim girls - and that seem right for a lot of people. Just my observation ...
Yes, that is my observation too. I don't hide my admiration for BBW, and I do give little compliments (not too much, just enough to bring a smile). But a lot of people consider me a "freak" or a "fat fetishist". Actually rarely other men, but mainly slim women are anoyed by that. They probably want all men for themselves.
But hey, nature created a lover for every woman and man.

Jane

Photo (c) Fatlane
GeorgeNL said:
Yes, that is my observation too. I don't hide my admiration for BBW, and I do give little compliments (not too much, just enough to bring a smile). But a lot of people consider me a "freak" or a "fat fetishist". Actually rarely other men, but mainly slim women are anoyed by that. They probably want all men for themselves.
But hey, nature created a lover for every woman and man.
They need a damn sandwich. They starve themselves to be the "ideal" which every man wants to have. If it's all for nothing, and men might actually want something more, all the starving, the purging for naught....there goes their sense of self.

Most are actually just as self-degrading as we can be.

UncannyBruceman

A friend of mine from the clubbing scene has recently gotten curious as to why I lust for fat girls over thin ones, and this is exactly what I keep telling her and everyone else who dares to ask...

Women of all sizes are attractive, but only the fatter ones will get my attention. I love how they look; I love the round faces, the round bodies, and seeing it all at once, in motion, is very graceful to me.
I love the softness of their bodies, and I love how there's so much for me to hold. Fat girls give the best hugs, no question about it. I can't get enough of having a soft fat belly pressed up against me...I'd get shivers whenever I pulled my 400lb exgirlfriend up close.
And the sex is out of this world. I always prefer to be on top, because when I'm on top, I'm feeling that big soft belly pressed against me again. That's what gets me started, and the resistance it gives off makes me thrust even harder, driving us BOTH insane. And I love having a lot to grab during the whole process...billowy upper arms and shoulders, wide hips, and a gorgeous round kissable face...
I can't get aroused by a girl unless she's 100lbs overweight.

She asks me these things every week at the club. Not only is she fascinated (and not freaked out) by it, but she loves hearing me tell her that she's too thin for me. Boosts her confidence, I guess...
Another friend was curious because she didn't understand it. This is a girl who stuggles to keep her weight down on a regular basis, and when her and I first started going to clubs, I'd hear the whole "you're a handsome guy...why are you only hooking up with fat girls" speech. Her weight was such an issue for her that she would get annoyed when I'd chase the fattest girl in the room. I got sick of it and finally turned around and said "hey if I was gay and loved sucking cock, would you ask me why?"
"No..."
"Okay because loving fat girls is just like being gay...it just comes natural to you."

...And she never brought it up again.

Johnny Robo

I've wondered this off and on over the years myself. Although there are times where I also think I'm the only right headed man in the world and all the other men are just confused.

kropotkin_fan

Something in history must have gone wrong that a kind beauty is considered "politically incorrect".
Actually, obesity stopped being attractive due to changes in economics and culture that made thinness high-status. The fact is that this resulted mainly from increased availability of food. Now that most people in the US have enough to eat, there is no longer any reason for obesity to be viewed as high-status.

It's politically incorrect now because we know it to be unhealthy to be too heavy. It should also be noted that most of the societies were FAism was particularly big were decidedly sexist, if not staunchly misogynistic.

SchecterFA

I'm discovering how truly hard it is to be out of the FA-closet ... I wonder why not being harassed about it is simply too much to ask for.

AnnMarie

✰cuddly and terrifying✰
SchecterFA said:
I'm discovering how truly hard it is to be out of the FA-closet ... I wonder why not being harassed about it is simply too much to ask for.
That's odd to me, only because most every guy I know who finally "came out" said it was something they should have done long before, that is was so easy finally to just like what they like.

Once you own up to something and just lay it all out there, true friends and family usually just realize that it's what makes you happy and they don't need to understand it, just accept it.

Maybe it's all in the way you approach it. Seems that it's something very few should need to be told, and that it can come up in very subtle ways only when need be.

Not sure, but sorry you're finding it difficult because from all I've heard from "out" FAs it doesn't seem to be the norm. Best of luck, maybe some of the guys here can offer constructive advice on how they handle things.

NFA

Results STILL NOT typical
Political correctness was a term created by political conservatives to express bitterness and resentment towards changing societal values towards greater inclusion or traditionally disinfranchised groups. One of the favorite targets of those who whine about political correctness are fat people. Appropriating the political charged term to describe beauty standards is not appropriate. Yes, fat has often been a class issue, but its also you to suggest that the supposed unhealthiness of fatness is an absolute fact. Not very long ago, leading scientific thought was much the opposite. Nor is it appropriate to suggest fat appreciation is a tool of patriarchy. Beauty standards have always been used to oppress women. That is no different when the standard is thin than when it is somewhat chubby. It is profoundly faulty logic to conclude that it was the object of the beauty standard that was somehow at fault for the misogany.

Concerning staying in the "closet", I'll confirm AnnMarie's sentiment. I can't really say I was ever in the closet, but I can tell you that the negative responses I've gotten about it has been virtually non-existant. Being open about who I am has been nothing but good for me. I cannot imagine living in denial about who I am. There is no advice I can give a more hearty recommendation than for FA's to not stay in the closet. Very few people will prove so obsessed as to harass you past a simple explanation. The only thing I would ask of closeted FA's who refuse to stop living in denial is that they don't DARE date a fat woman while being in the closet. They will tell and what you will be doing is beneath contempt. Don't force someone else to deal with your issues. That's selfish and disrespectful and it just can't be said enough.

kropotkin_fan

its also you to suggest that the supposed unhealthiness of fatness is an absolute fact. Not very long ago, leading scientific thought was much the opposite.
I am aware of the influence culture can have on science, but I would warn against attributing too much power to it, lest you end up denying objective truth itself. It's not as large a step as you might think to go from denying scientific conclusions in one area to denying objective truth altogether.

If we start doubting science in one area because of the possibility of cultural bias, why not doubt others? Why not attribute every scientific conclusion to cultural bias? Why limit skepticism of science to the fat issue? What makes it fundamentally different than any other issue in science, like particle physics?

Nor is it appropriate to suggest fat appreciation is a tool of patriarchy. Beauty standards have always been used to oppress women. That is no different when the standard is thin than when it is somewhat chubby. It is profoundly faulty logic to conclude that it was the object of the beauty standard that was somehow at fault for the misogany.
Well, I wouldn't say it's a clearcut case of cause and effect, but it is interesting how it works out. I always hear about how sizeism is a reflection of classism and sexism even though the least sexist and classist cultures all happen to be the most "sizeist" and I was just pointing out the negative corrolation.

Johnny Robo

AnnMarie said:
That's odd to me, only because most every guy I know who finally "came out" said it was something they should have done long before, that is was so easy finally to just like what they like.

Once you own up to something and just lay it all out there, true friends and family usually just realize that it's what makes you happy and they don't need to understand it, just accept it.

Maybe it's all in the way you approach it. Seems that it's something very few should need to be told, and that it can come up in very subtle ways only when need be.

Not sure, but sorry you're finding it difficult because from all I've heard from "out" FAs it doesn't seem to be the norm. Best of luck, maybe some of the guys here can offer constructive advice on how they handle things.

My pals all acted weird at first. Even publically questioning my tastes. But after a while they just accepted it and moved on.

The night I told them for the first time, they all looked at me like I was from outer space though.

Teighlor

You said

<< I really like when girl can enjoy her food and don't complain about every little bite of food. In my eyes it looks like
"look at me I am fat and yo probably would like me sli and I will try to get there", some girls are so sure about it that even telling her how pretty she is won't help and I guess it is worse thing for FA. That's something like telling
somebody that he has no taste >>

I can certainly understand that! I've always said I wouldn't be an FA for all the money in the world because of everything you have to go through in the name of your preference.

First, you have to come to terms with yourself about being an FA. (Some men don't, choosing instead to be "closet FAs" - they will take you to bed but wouldn't be caught dead with you in public,) Next, you have to come out to family and friends. Finally, you summon up the courage to begin dating - only to run into another roadblock.

Fat women have been taught at every turn to so hate their bodies that when a man approaches them with a compliment or to ask them out on a date, the first thing that runs through their head is "What's wrong with him?" (Remember, I'm speaking in generalities - YMMV.) It's exhausting and frustrating trying to convince a woman of her beauty when she doesn't think she's attractive. This includes things like getting her to relax in a restaurant and enjoy her meal rather than pick at it nervously. In the end, though, it can be worth the effort, and perhaps even open the door for better self-esteem.

I feel the men who appreciate us deserve a hand... for bucking society's rules and being true to themselves - and us.:kiss2:

**Teighlor**

ChubbyBlackSista

Master Member
Hello Dimensions,

Some people may wonder why are they FA's well you need to seperate yourself from others in this world because alot of people don't look at FA's like they are the next hottest thing but I"m a FA I admire people who are thin and I want to make them fat and be waddling and eating high in calorie foods and just have a double chin and have a voluputous body but I don't think you should question why you're a FA because its nothing to question you are what you are and you can't change what you are so you should just love you and no one should judge you! Because I'll tell you there are some real haters out there and i use to be one of them before someone imed me and told me that my postings were negative I"m going support you guys because I want a FA for a Man and I don't know hopw to find them on here i"ve tried the Dimensions Matching System I didn't get any matches on there but I'm just going to the boards and see if you guys could email me and tell me how I can find some FA's because if you guys who are males have AIM my S/N is ChristianSista45 I'm on all the time. My email address is [email protected].

Be who you are Big Girl Lvr

CurvaceousBBWLover

Primordial
big_gurl_lvr said:

So true. Normalcy is relative.

Latest posts