• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Why am I an FA ?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big_gurl_lvr

Why I am an FA?
I guess most of us FA think of it time to time.
How come that we prefer big beautiful ladies instead of skinny ones which is so called "political correct" ?
Well... I realized that I prefer bigger girls when guys start to find girls attractive. At the begining I like girls just a bit chubby, but as I got older I started to find bigger and bigger girls attractive. Don't get me wrong weight
is not only thing I care about when it comes to girls but it is impossible for me to find very skinny girl attractive.
I find bit chubby, fat or supersized girls attractive but not skinny. But why is that ?
I think that girl with some or a lot of extra pounds looks just much more femine. Wide hips, bit sticking out or big and hanging belly
full breast, full tighs and calves, full arms that's something you won't see and feel on skinny girl.
What I love about BBW is that you have more places to explore, rolls, cute dimples, all nice soft and full. Being skinny myself it is also difference issue, that's the thing i won't find on myself;) There is also some magic about bigger girl, way she moves, she sit and so is definately different than light weight girl, and also it comes from chubby to supersize cuties.

Other thing that may be interesting is feedee/feeder things. I have to tell you that I am not into it but....I really like when girl can enjoy her food and don't complain about every little bite of food. In my eyes it looks like
"look at me I am fat and yo probably would like me slim and I will try to get there", some girls are so sure about it that even telling her how pretty she is won't help and I guess it is worse thing for FA. That's something like telling
somebody that he has no taste :( Girls with confidence are much more attractive and there is nothing sweeter than being teased about fat time to time :)

Well I guess you have enough of it and enough of my language skills ;) so have Happy Christams and hello everybody, it's
my first post here :)

Latest posts

Back