why bbw / ssbbw don't like super small men ?

Discussion in 'Fat sexuality' started by elrofia, Dec 17, 2018.

1. Dec 17, 2018 #1

elrofia

elrofia

elrofia

please i need your answers .... i am small man and i like bbw / ssbbw sooo much but they don't like me because i am sooo tiny and toooo skinny .... can i know why ??

2. Dec 18, 2018 #2

happily_married

happily_married

happily_married

Happy to be part of Dims!

Some do, some don’t. These are individuals with individual preferences. They don’t act as one cohesive group. It’s not like they have quarterly meetings with a set agenda to approve. “So we’re all in agreement: no skinny guys?”

I’m not a big guy at all, though not sure I count as “skinny.” My wife seems to like me just fine. I’ve had a few SSBBWs hit on me over the years, one of whom did so knowing I was married, which is a bit low brow. I know a few who have/want big partners and others who have/want skinny partners.

So don’t get discouraged. You may want to do a deep self assessment and see if there is anything else you can discern about yourself that may be the root cause of some women not being interested. It may not just be your physical traits.

LifelongFA and fuelingfire like this.
  3. Dec 20, 2018 #3

jade_andy

jade_andy

jade_andy

Cos like every else bbw's and ssbbw's have what they are attracted to. Like me, I'm a bbw im attracted to average to fat guys but I'm attracted to the weird types (not creepy), like the way they dress - guy who is a fwb dresses like a punk and i like that but he is skinny.
    My ex was about average chubby guy but i like geeks that like bbws.
    I know there are bbws/ssbbws that like the muscle fit guys.
    I was at a geeky con once, there was a couple a bbw and a skinny guy. I'm guessing there are bbw's and ssbbws that like skinny.
    I think some bbw's/ssbbw's think they might squish a skinny guy and might hurt or break them.

happily_married likes this.
  4. Dec 22, 2018 #4

SSBHM

SSBHM

SSBHM

It's always something.
    I am too big.
    Yet, once someone's gotten to know me, most love me.
    Yet, even if loved, many BBW and SSBBW think I'm too fat. Seems like others like contrast.
    I wonder if I get a lot bigger if there could then be contrast to SSBBW?
    Just a thought, and I'd probably like trying!

happily_married likes this.
  5. Dec 22, 2018 #5

happily_married

happily_married

happily_married

Happy to be part of Dims!

Preference is a funny thing like that I guess. I’ve seen a lot of people suggest plus size women should prefer plus size men. I am certainly thankful that not all of them subscribe to this “rule.”

As for the contrast I have had a few partners explain it has to do with positions during sex. This actually makes a lot of sense to me. Sex with a plus size woman can be a lot of hard work. It’s a rewarding experience, no doubt but hard work nonetheless. If you’re going to do it right, that is. My wife has more than a few times expressed how glad she is I am the size I am because it enables things that would be much harder or off the table altogether if I were BHM.

Just a thought.