"Why do you visit this board?" and other questions.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

johnnytattoos

blah blah blah
I'm not sure why I still frequent this place. I think I feel obligated to do so in some warped way. For me, this board is kinda like an old favorite jacket I never wear anymore...but can't bring myself to toss out.

escapist

Belt Buster!
Honestly, it's nice to know that there are girls out there that don't dismiss big guys cause of their appearance. Kinda builds confidence y'know. Plus the people here are friendly!
Don't feel bad, there are plenty of guys who are brainwashed by society and women themselves to believe such things. I wonder what the world would be like, if all fathers taught there son's that women are uncontrollably attracted to a strong personality, leaders of men, protectors of loved ones, someone who makes them feel beautiful without smothering them in qualifying neediness. Most often if a guy just has good grooming and smells good he is a pass as long as he has the other qualities I mentioned.

veil

boston based bluestocking
HEY! sometimes it's fun being a whore, mister fuddy duddy.

in all seriousness, i find this board empowering and challenging, in a really good way. i enjoy connecting with or reading about other people with similar desires and issues as i do. liking fat people can make a person feel mighty weird sometimes, and the folks here help me own that.

WillSpark

King Of The Robo-Sluts
Hey, I'm fine with whores. They provide an excellent service and are members of one of the only careers that has been around since the beginning of forever. There's a demand out there. :D

I would just prefer not to attempt to build a strong lasting sexual and romantic relationship with someone who's career decision is sleeping with people for money, or worse, the social stigma of a whore, sleeping with anyone for no payment. I suppose I'm a weird one. XD

Lady Bella UK

Sit on me fat boy
~You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Melian again~
Sorry hunny!

Basically, I've noticed that my fetishes for BHM and BBW are getting more extreme...but they can't be fulfilled, since I'm married, and the guy is not quite a BHM. He also says he wants nothing to do with my fantasies. :/ So pretty much every day, I find myself bouncing back and forth between the BHM, GLBT and Weight boards, as well as the library, trolling around for stimulating material. EVERY DAY. It used to be only once a week or so.
I go everyday nearly now, when it used to be once a fortnight a year or so ago. I'm single, and I have been for a while...I've tried dating thinner men but they just don't do it for me which painsme so much at times. My friends have almost given hope on me finding someone - they know I like bigger men but I really can't tell them how much I need one. It would all be so simple if I was just ~sigh~ normal. But I'm not. I was drawn this way. So I come on here, because a) I see people who understand me b) I read things that interest me which make me understand myself better and yes, I have to be honest c) Stimulating material.

Some people have asked why I didn't just hook up with a BHM or BBW who was into all the same stuff in the first place. Well, it's just not that simple! You think I didn't try?? There's a long list of qualities that I absolutely need in a partner (and I'm a fucking weird chick, so the qualities are weird too), and there have only been 2-3 people who have ever possessed a significant number of them - "fat" and "loves having their fat groped" never seem to accompany any of the other stuff! Why this happens, I have no idea....anyone care to shed some light?
I'm weird too hun :) I've tried my hand at all 3 of the big men at work, but I got a big naah from all of them. As you say, even if you do meet a big guy, they don't nessecarily want you to touch them in all the right places that turn you on because it isn't their bag. So I look out for a) a big guy b) a big guy who loves and is happy with being a big guy and c) (the rarest of them all) a big guy who is turned on by being a big guy, likes weight gain & fat fondling etc.This might explain why I'm having trouble in 'real life'- and why I come on here to chat to men who are a) b) and c) ;) I hear ya...and I have no idea either!

Over the years, I have found many thin guys who have my EXACT taste in music.....but zero fat guys.
This is sooooooooooo true!

The best looking fat guys had BBW girlfriends, and didn't appear to be interested in thin women (happened soooooo many times). So no chance to even find out if we were compatible.
That sucks :( I'm in the middle of being really fat and being thin, I don't know where I fit - just like life in genearl I guess!

I have worked with a few REALLY attractive fat guys in various labs over the years. Problem is, once their lab coats come off, they are wearing clothes that are totally unappealing to me, and when they stop talking science (our commonality), we have nothing in common (and they bore me). Or they were religious, which I don't even get, coming from scientists!
Yeah...I see that; big guys who are cute but are unappealing.

Post of 2009 by far Melian ;), these are my two cents!

Bella xXx

Lady Bella UK

Sit on me fat boy
And Melian, I can really relate to your post in a lot of ways. For me, the main reason I started visiting this board is because it helped me to feel less ashamed about my sexuality. I didn't recieve much sexual education as a kid so I never fully understood myself in that way... and it didn't help that I wasn't attracted to the typical sort of guy. I can remember being a little girl and praying to God to take away the feelings I was having because I didn't know how to deal with them. I was feeling attracted to fat grown men in their twenties and thirties when I was in first and second grade. Since there was obviously no way I could act upon that, I just started doing what felt natural at a very young age... and then when I found out this was called MASTURBATING I was absolutely horrified! I was doing something I wasn't even allowed to say (this was like a swear word in school and at home). Dating when I got older was futile too, since most of the highschool boys were hairless and twiggy, and all the guys I wanted to date were way out of my age range (me being the ugliest duckling in the pond didn't help either). I'm sure you can all see why this path led to me feeling ashamed about my sexuality for the longest time.
Anyway... as I got older and the age gap closed and I could finally date the type of guys I was interested in, I found that I was still getting some negative reactions ("you like fat dudes? omg wtf") so when I was feeling particularly lonesome and sorry for myself one day, I surfed around and found this place. Not only has it helped me to overcome my shame and to realize that I am perfectly NORMAL, it has also helped me to talk a little more openly about what I'm into. This has led me to discover that I know plenty of girls in my everyday life who are into the SAME THING. This is big for me. Being able to talk about it with them makes me feel so silly about being ashamed of myself in the past.
~You must spread around your reputation before you can give it to Esther again~

Beautiful post. I echo it completely.

Hugs,

Bella xXx

Lady Bella UK

Sit on me fat boy
Correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't that make you ... normal sized? :eek:
Lol...it would seem that way from my post :)! No, I'm obese (BMI 31 last time I checked), but I am not really really huge. If that makes sense :confused:

B xXx

stldpn

Lol...it would seem that way from my post :)! No, I'm obese (BMI 31 last time I checked), but I am not really really huge. If that makes sense :confused:

B xXx
mine is 47.5 but bmi is a really inaccurate way to calculate such things... if you're muscular at all the measurement is flawed...

veil

boston based bluestocking
~You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Melian again~
Sorry hunny!

I go everyday nearly now, when it used to be once a fortnight a year or so ago. I'm single, and I have been for a while...I've tried dating thinner men but they just don't do it for me which painsme so much at times. My friends have almost given hope on me finding someone - they know I like bigger men but I really can't tell them how much I need one. It would all be so simple if I was just ~sigh~ normal. But I'm not. I was drawn this way. So I come on here, because a) I see people who understand me b) I read things that interest me which make me understand myself better and yes, I have to be honest c) Stimulating material.

I'm weird too hun :) I've tried my hand at all 3 of the big men at work, but I got a big naah from all of them. As you say, even if you do meet a big guy, they don't nessecarily want you to touch them in all the right places that turn you on because it isn't their bag. So I look out for a) a big guy b) a big guy who loves and is happy with being a big guy and c) (the rarest of them all) a big guy who is turned on by being a big guy, likes weight gain & fat fondling etc.This might explain why I'm having trouble in 'real life'- and why I come on here to chat to men who are a) b) and c) ;) I hear ya...and I have no idea either!

hear hear, on all counts. it is really difficult finding someone who matches well in terms of physical and mental/emotional needs. finding a cute fat guy who's also right for you?

despite this board i still think c) is mainly fictional, haha. i've started dating a guy who hits between a) and b), but still angsts over looking big in pictures. i love him like crazy, and feel really good about what we have going, but i wish that he wasn't so focused on losing weight.

still though, a big guy in the hand is worth two in the... wait, i take that back.

djudex

I'm out
despite this board i still think c) is mainly fictional, haha.
I'm probably in between a B and a C I think. I have no problems with having my fat fondled and while I enjoy a great meal and love eating I don't think of it as an erotic activity. As for enjoying my body I've been known to walk up behind people who are sitting down, grab my belly and drop it on their head from behind. If you can't have fun with your fat what the heck is the point of it??

still though, a big guy in the hand is worth two in the... wait, i take that back.
:eat2:

Lady Bella UK

Sit on me fat boy
despite this board i still think c) is mainly fictional, haha.
I have met a good half a dozen men on these boards who most definitely fit the category C) ;) I'm sure that means there are more out there...he he he

It's just a shame that 3 live in America, one lives in Germany, and the other two who do live in the UK have girlfriends! Hot damn...

Bella xXx

escapist

Belt Buster!
Lady Bella UK, Veil, you two have given me reason to pause and think. I've been asked if my size turns me on. I do very much enjoy being a big guy most the time. There are the times when well I'm just too damn big to fit in anything, or fit in chairs/seats, public places but for the most part I'm happy being me. I don't see much of a choice in that either. I would go crazy if I wasn't. Apparently even getting down to a more manageable weight is very hard for me now. I work out, do cardio, go for walks and stuff and I'm still 500 lbs. I can't even relate to the people trying to gain. Yesterday I was sitting on Chicken Legs and I realized My ass to my belly goes from her breast to her knees. She is almost completely smothered under me....I don't know, it was just a shocker to me. I didn't even realize I was that big lol.

Like I said I'm just trying to analyze myself and see where I am on your scale. I like being fat, I love using my belly for fun hehehe (trust me there are uses). Most women up too 300 lbs I can pick up and spin around on it, bounce on it, and whatnot heh-heh.

Interesting stuff to think about.

Lady Bella UK

Sit on me fat boy
Lady Bella UK, Veil, you two have given me reason to pause and think. I've been asked if my size turns me on. I do very much enjoy being a big guy most the time. There are the times when well I'm just too damn big to fit in anything, or fit in chairs/seats, public places but for the most part I'm happy being me. I don't see much of a choice in that either. I would go crazy if I wasn't. Apparently even getting down to a more manageable weight is very hard for me now. I work out, do cardio, go for walks and stuff and I'm still 500 lbs. I can't even relate to the people trying to gain. Yesterday I was sitting on Chicken Legs and I realized My ass to my belly goes from her breast to her knees. She is almost completely smothered under me....I don't know, it was just a shocker to me. I didn't even realize I was that big lol.

Like I said I'm just trying to analyze myself and see where I am on your scale. I like being fat, I love using my belly for fun hehehe (trust me there are uses). Most women up too 300 lbs I can pick up and spin around on it, bounce on it, and whatnot heh-heh.

Interesting stuff to think about.
I think you are a B) with strong C) tendencies. But hey, who says people have to be put in categories? I guess I was using the A)B)C) as rough degrees of how happy men are to be fat. Everyone is going to like/not like different aspects of being large.

You are escapist.
You seem a man very happy with his self and size (most of the time).
You are also damn sexy :wubu: (yes, have checked you out on the Nail Polish thread!)

Thanks for sharing your thoughts :)

Bella xXx

RJI

Excuses, Excuses, Excuses
I have met a good half a dozen men on these boards who most definitely fit the category C) ;) I'm sure that means there are more out there...he he he

It's just a shame that 3 live in America, one lives in Germany, and the other two who do live in the UK have girlfriends! Hot damn...

Bella xXx
I would think C's would be few and far in between.
#1 reason is not many Big Guys are that confident and happy with themselves to even get to a C. I have many fat friends and i am the only one who actually enjoys being fat, the rest all want to lose for some reason or another.

I would put myself between a B and C because i have no urge to purposely gain anymore weight because i like where i am at now. I can do all the things a small guy can do and i'm extremely active and healthy yet i have cushion and curves the skinny guys lack...

stldpn

a) a big guy b) a big guy who loves and is happy with being a big guy and c) (the rarest of them all) a big guy who is turned on by being a big guy, likes weight gain & fat fondling etc.

I've always liked gaining to some degree... initially I gained because I was lifting competitively... it took me nearly eight years to get from 250 to 350 and for a long time I was very, very happy hanging out at the 350 mark... In the past six months I've had some health issues and I've put on another 20lbs, it's funny this weight gain feel different. I have concern about whether or not it will be a health issue mixed with an overall feeling of sexy soft spots I've never had before. It's been interesting to say the least...

ChubbyDucky

The issues you raise in this post are sooo many of the same ones I've gone through.

But yeah, I've been coming to these forums mostly to read stories- never had the guts to make a username and participate in forums until now (new year, new adventures). So my main reason for coming here has been to read stories that are parallel with my fantasies, but they're fantasies I keep hidden from everyone around me.

I shared them with an ex-boyfriend of mine who was gaining weight. I dared to tell him I liked it and he got freaked out, wouldn't let me touch his belly, etc. But then, when he couldn't lose weight, he blamed me which was totally messed up.

But the stories here, both fictional and from real life, just add something extra to my day.

Smite

Here Comes Your Man
Damn this post was a great read, makes me go back to about almsot 2 years ago when I planned BFC because I wanted a place for people to feel free and discuss their preferences. Thanks for the excellent posts :D.

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
I shared them with an ex-boyfriend of mine who was gaining weight. I dared to tell him I liked it and he got freaked out, wouldn't let me touch his belly, etc. But then, when he couldn't lose weight, he blamed me which was totally messed up.
Yep, been there too. You don't tell them to gain, or even that you like it, and then if they gain on their own and you dare to admit to liking it (even after a year or more!) and then it's YOUR FAULT. Infuriating. Especially when they spread it around to all your mutual friends that you "made him fat." :doh:

Damn this post was a great read, makes me go back to about almsot 2 years ago when I planned BFC because I wanted a place for people to feel free and discuss their preferences. Thanks for the excellent posts :D.
And now you never post at BFC (and infrequently here)! Basically, what I'm saying is that we need more Smite in our lives :happy:

Latest posts

Group builder