• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

why I love being Fat

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bellydrop

I love the way my belly spills over my lap when I sit down. I love how my belly leads me when I walk,how the fat shifts when I roll over in bed. I love it when the cute girl in the bakery smiles at me and says " for you sweetie I give an extra custard tart" I love feeling strong and powerful yet so soft.
It feels great to try on your summer cloths and realize there to small or have a cute ffa rub your tummy after cooking a fantastic dinner.:eat1: Going to a buffet and watching people stare at how many plates your having, or to see the look on your nurses face when the scale moves up and up when being weighed. I love knowing that I'm part of the obesity epidemic and lov'in it, I love how my sheer size and the the fact that I welcome it makes a political statement. I love taking up extra space , or the feel of gravity as my belly hangs. I even am developing a love of the man boobs that being fat creates. So despite the problems being fat has, I find all the positives definatly outweigh the negative.
Just finished a couple big macs some fries and homemade chocolate chip cookies , my belly feels full and content and I just wanted to share my happiness with all the beautiful people on this baord.:eat2:

Latest posts

Back