• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Why is it SO difficult?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahe543

Men tell me, or other women tell me your experience. SHow interest in cuddly men and they have to come out with all the usual crap about 'oh but i am trying to lose weight blah blah. like you would have bothered looking at them in the first place. Even the admittedly gorgeous guy i last dated was a bit self conscious to begin with and the what i guess may be normal trying not to eat much around me, sucking the belly in (pointless task LOL). in reality once he let down these defences he was admitting to eating stupidly large amouts of food (kind of obvious dear!) and carried himself in such a way that only someone confident in themself physically would do.
Initially it seems to weird men out that you want a proper cuddle. But of course it is the whole package cute face and sense of fun and brains, even meeting someone with all this, is it societal pressure? this is where women were at years ago, about time society caught up with accepting larger men more too.
rant over.

Latest posts

Back