Quantcast

Why is there so much hatred of fat people?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

KittyKitten

Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy
There are so many fatphobic comments everywhere you go. For example, watching an old video of a popular dancing show on Youtube and so much of the comments were saying how 'thin' the people were back then and that were no 'fatties'. Why is there such an intense hatred of fat people from many folks? These people act like fat people killed their cat!

Dromond

Old school
https://www.facebook.com/john.m.pedigo, M
There are so many fatphobic comments everywhere you go. For example, watching an old video of a popular dancing show on Youtube and so much of the comments were saying how 'thin' the people were back then and that were no 'fatties'. Why is there such an intense hatred of fat people from many folks? These people act like fat people killed their cat!
Largely because the mouth breathers who inhabit the Internet can't say such things in public for fear of getting their asses kicked, so they vent their infantile spew online.

NYCGabriel

:rolleyes::doh:

jenboo

I wonder why so many fat people hate on other fat people, especially fat women who smack down other fat women? I think that fat women are generally more horrible to other fat women then thin women are to any type of woman. Does that make sense?

IrishBard

womble/leprechaun hybrid!
killing cats are reserved just for fat people?!!!

oh well, there's always puppy kicking and seal clubbing.

Dibaby35

Chicken n' Dumplings
I wonder why so many fat people hate on other fat people, especially fat women who smack down other fat women? I think that fat women are generally more horrible to other fat women then thin women are to any type of woman. Does that make sense?
Women are horrible to each other in general..fat or skinny. It starts early as I'm watching my daughter at 9 already competing with the other girls and watching the cat fights between them. I blame you men for doing this to us. Yeah I said it. lol. The only women that get disrespect from me are the ones that don't respect themselves to begin with and make all the rest of us women look bad.

Adamantoise

Senpai hasn't noticed...
People will hate what they're told to hate. Majority of youtube comments are crude for the sake of being crude,and,refering back to an earlier post by Dromond,they enjoy the anonymity of the 'interwebs'. They don't fear backlash. Fat hate is the flavour of the month. These are just a few thoughts of mine,I apologise if they seem a bit disjointed.

Dibaby35

Chicken n' Dumplings
Seriously they make the comments so they feel better about themselves. That's all that's about.

bmann0413

PLAYER ONE READY! START!
Largely because the mouth breathers who inhabit the Internet can't say such things in public for fear of getting their asses kicked, so they vent their infantile spew online.
Yup, that's basically the gist of it. :doh:

mercy

You know what I think the reason is for all the fat hatred? I think a lot of people derive their own self-esteem from comparing themselves to other people. Feeling bad about others helps people feel good about themselves.

Latest posts