• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Why No BBW Detective Short Stories and/Or Novellas out there?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rojodi

I've been a loyal reader of Ellery Queen and Alfred Hitchcock Presents magazines for more years than I really want to admit. And in those years, I can't remember a reoccuring female character of size. I attempt to write suspense and mystery short stories - I feel I fail miserably - but now I want to mix genres, combine suspense and BBW erotica.

To this end, I've been making notes and outlines for a series of short stories and novellas with two characters, a sort of Holmes and Watson. I will attempt to write pastiches of A.Conan Doyle, the detective a BBW, the chronicler a man, not an FA, but her friend. :D

Latest posts

Back