• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

why so few ssbbws for ssbhms

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kendall

Instead of suggesting my own theories do you people have any idea why there are so few erotically obese couples over 350 to 500 plus? The only attention i get is from thin ffas not to mention gays. I know the difference between fat and sexy and just fat. if i werent fat and sexy i wouldnt get even the attention i do.
out of a half dozen reasons im only going to give the most basic: slender, beefy, and fat are the 3 body types each with its own eroticism. being sexually aroused by fatness is publicly unacceptable and only desired covertly in this society. Thus the closet fas vastly outnumber the ones who would become very fat sexy couples knowing they would have a limited social circle, whereas its possible for a 'normal' fa/ffa can simply not mention their very fat lover/ spouse to those that are intolerant. This is obvious so: other reasons for so few ssbbcouples?

Latest posts

Back