• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

why thin people are not fat?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mergirl

did anyone see this last night??
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00hbsk2/b00hbnv5/Horizon_Why_Are_Thin_People_Not_Fat/

It was actually really interesting and i bet it would turn a few of you on too cause there was an experiment where people ate loads for a month and gained weight! lol
Actually, the point is that some actually didnt gain even though they ate the same as the rest.
I thought it was interesting.. They also talked about some experiment from the 70's/80's (which would be totally illegal now) where they got a 450lb man who wanted to lose weight and basically he only drank water and took vitamins for a year and lived off his fat!! I think thats a great advert for fat. The fact that if there is some sort of natural disaster/famine you would outlive everyone!! hmm maby that would be pretty grim actually..
AAAAnyway..its a good docu..go watch it!!

xmer

Latest posts

Back