Why women try so hard to be skinny is beyond me ?

Discussion in 'Weight Board' started by FlabbyFrank, Jul 28, 2019.

1. Jul 28, 2019 #1

FlabbyFrank

FlabbyFrank

FlabbyFrank

I appreciate the extreme efforts required for a gal to have a tight firm flat tummy

The funny thing is most guys are fine with woman that is 20-40 lbs overweight,or a bit more !

Beyond you that most of the non-fat admirer group would likely startb to object at about 50-85 lbs past a 25 BMl, which is my sweet zone

2. Jul 28, 2019 #2

happily_married

happily_married

happily_married

Happy to be part of Dims!

Maybe those women don’t do it for guys. Maybe they do it for themselves. Hope that’s okay with you!

sarahe543, John Smith and snazzy like this.
  3. Jul 28, 2019 #3

Sidhuriel

Sidhuriel

Sidhuriel

Cooking Queen

Because society at large tells us the only way to be acceptable women is to be skinny women. Because women are told from a young age that beauty matters for them, and beauty = skinny by societies standards. Women get treated much better if they conform to societies ideal body, and that's what they strive for. It's about acceptance more than being skinny.

sarahe543, John Smith and agouderia like this.
  4. Jul 28, 2019 #4

LarryTheNoodleGuy

LarryTheNoodleGuy

LarryTheNoodleGuy

If it's "beyond you," (gently!) it's because you have lived life as a male and cannot understand the tremendous pressure put on girls of all races, ages, backgrounds and education from the day they are born through adolescence and adulthood to conform to a standard of beauty which, in the West, is very thin, in order to get the best job, land the choicest partner, move in certain social circles and so on. It's nice to say "fat looks great!" but there are real-world consequences to how much fat you carry on your body, as anyone here will tell you including me. People look at you like you're stupid or lazy, or they don't see you at all. Finally, almost without exception, people are praised and celebrated when they lose weight and get lean by media seen by hundreds of millions of people - and they are mocked if they are carrying even the slightest bit of chub.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2019
  5. Jul 28, 2019 #5

FlabbyFrank

FlabbyFrank

FlabbyFrank

It's sad that is true, Larry !

Especially on TV, the weather girl is never fat, or anybody else on TV, except for the occasional Molly type girl from Mike & Molly, there are 200 skinny chicks for every Molly in Hollywood !

I want a real woman with a flabby tummy and lovehandles !

Down with skinny !

6. Jul 28, 2019 #6

extra_m13

extra_m13

extra_m13

that is complex topic and it is difficult to answer, my wife the only thing she desires is to weigh 30 kilos less and oh my i would like her to weigh 30 kilos more and that she freely enjoyed her eating as i know she likes it, however, life is complex i guess

John Smith likes this.
  7. Jul 28, 2019 #7

FlabbyFrank

FlabbyFrank

FlabbyFrank

I don't find a woman with a tight firm belly to be sexy, at minimum skinny-fat and untoned, but I'll go for 80-160 lbs past a 25 BMI anyday

5' 5" tall, 25-55 yo,large breasted, ideally a natural redhead, large bum, thunder thighs, about 250 lbs, nice teeth and about 45 yo is perfect

8. Jul 28, 2019 #8

Blackjack

Blackjack

Blackjack

Fupa Troopa

Thanks for giving us the laundry list of what gets your dick hard.

But consider this: women don't give a fuck about your boner, they care way more about their own lives.

There's a discussion to be had about societal pressure for women to conform to an "ideal" figure that appeals to the broadest spectrum of men, but that discussion does not involve encouraging women to become more like what you find attractive.

9. Jul 29, 2019 #9

LarryTheNoodleGuy

LarryTheNoodleGuy

LarryTheNoodleGuy

Yeah! Those things! Plus being twice as large as I am is nice also, to cuddle up with and share life with.

10. Jul 29, 2019 #10

John Smith

John Smith

John Smith

Well, most people don't get why some women want so much to get fat neither.

11. Aug 3, 2019 #11

GeeseHoward

GeeseHoward

GeeseHoward

I thin it's more pressure from the mainstream media than anything... Although I firmly believe times are changing and plus size bodies are becoming more and more acceptable in the media.

12. Aug 18, 2019 #12

sarahe543

sarahe543

sarahe543

I'm still dealing with getting frustrated because I have so many clothes that no longer fit. I'd love to wear those clothes but also I mostly enjoy being fatter. And it would take a while to lose 30lb. Also a waist that was 30inch and is now 40 that's a big change for starters, and dealing with peoples people's reaction and dressing and looking different is a lot to deal with. Also society largely sees womens bodies as public property to be commented on freely.

John Smith and happily_married like this.
  13. Aug 18, 2019 #13

sarahe543

sarahe543

sarahe543

Oh yes add to this the assumption that if theres a belly on a woman shes maybe pregnant. Nobody asks men about their fertility on the daily, but if you're a woman with a fat belly people feel it's ok to ask if you're pregnant. (HINT..its not.)

snazzy and happily_married like this.
  14. Aug 18, 2019 #14

John Smith

John Smith

John Smith

I've always thought that was okay. :eek: Cultural perception might been different grom where I live because it never bothered anyone.

15. Aug 18, 2019 #15

John Smith

John Smith

John Smith

Dressing is a physical testimony of one's synergy between their own both body self-image, self-esteem and outward personality traits: changing of appareance to the point one's body does no longer fit their wardrobe and had no longer but to update it might been hard, especially for young girls and women whose undergoes way much intense levels of lingering pressure about their aesthete or size than men (don't get me wrog guys, we get body-shamed too for X or Y tengents in high school or secondary school, but coming in adulthood it progressively starts to wane out because either you're competing into the courting game, either you don't fit to the norms and someday people stop to pinch you or throw you into a closet for that... high-school mindset mostly never stops against as within women) .

I have seen so many female then-intimates and acquaintances, whether they were into feederism or not, getting frustrated let alone depressed because of that, even heard so many people announce they're leaving out that "fetish" at the time I used to frequent Feabie because they were tired to consistently update their wardrobe and finding hard to purchase something that appeals them.

16. Aug 18, 2019 #16

John Smith

John Smith

John Smith

A former intimate of mine whose used to be a spinhead when it come about commiting into feederism oe not - or most everything - wpuld refuse to purchase new dresses and skirts as soon as her lower body frame went too much ample to fit properly into a size-12 dressing, when she used to weigh into the 140s.

Then that one time she used to weigh past the 170s, I noticed the same pattern after she revealed to me that the tank tops and jeans she used to wear at this time were a Large sise and a size 12, respectively: her then-Triple D cupped bosom was oozing out constantly from the cleavage, while the seams and fabric of her syretchy jeans were threatening to rip apart at the littiest brutal motion because she was ample enough to fit a size 16, but she refused to buy anything fitting the size she used to have at this time and even refused to speak too much about it.