• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

WI public employees to lose bargaining rights? YIKES!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BBW Betty

Made My Saving Throw
I don't usually post much on HP, but I think this is something the rest of the country needs to be aware of. This week, Governor Scott Walker has been pushing through his "Budget Repair Bill," which does less to fix the budget than it does to attack public employee unions:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41644074/ns/us_news-life/

I have 3 ways of looking at this: I grew up a farmer's daughter, so I understand the need to keep property taxes down (the main funding for school districts here). I am a former teacher, who did not have the benefit of a union in the residential treatment center where I taught. And now, I hold an office job, my husband is a member of a union in the private sector. We both acknowledge the imperfections of the union, but without it, current management would be running roughshod - they've tried.

Thoughts?

Latest posts

Back