• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Willa Becomes Anna, Parts 1-3 - by Kerrynation (~BBW, Eating, Stuffing, ~MWG )

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KerryNation

Inkblot
~BBW, Eating, Stuffing, ~MWG - there's nothing more motivated than an actress with a threatened role!

[Author's note: Hey all, this is my first real submission here, and this IS part one, so it's kind of a set up for the next part, and thus doesn't have any real weight gain. But there's gonna be plenty in part 2 and beyond. Enjoy!]

Willa Becomes Anna
By Kerrynation

Willa Ford stalked back in to her trailer on the set of her new movie “The Anna Nicole Smith Story”, and headed straight for the bathroom. Once inside, the slinky pop ingénue stripped off her top, and reached behind herself. She undid the band holding the pair of massive 38 EE prosthetic breasts she was wearing in place, allowing them to fall to the floor. Willa was exhausted; after three months into shooting, she had just wrapped the first half of the film. But, she thought to herself, some of the hardest shooting was yet to come, as beginning in a month, they’d be shooting the second half of the film.

“The fat half,” Willa said to herself as she admired her sleek, sexy form in the full length mirror. At 5’5 and a lithe 120 pounds, Willa was cringing inwardly about having to endure the hours of makeup it would take to get her into her “Anna Nicole” fat suit.

“Man,” thought Willa as she admired her reflection, “Imagine actually being as heavy as Anna was! She was 5’11, 160 in her good days….what a HUGE difference between her and I!”

And with that, Willa bent and retrieved the prosthetic bra from the floor, holding it in front of her and comparing her own B-cups to it.

“It’s bad enough wearing this thing….having the entire fat suit on is going to be torture!” she cried. And with that, Willa tossed the prosthesis on her bed and jumped in the shower.

After her relaxing shower, Willa was seated on her plush couch in her trailer, clad only in a linen bathrobe, when Sam Franks, the costume designer, barged in to her trailer, a worried look on his face.

“Willa, we have to talk, now.” he said, a note of urgency in his voice. A rather mild man in his early thirties, with long black hair usually worn in a pony tail and a black goatee, Sam Franks never lost his cool. In fact, his look and demeanor had earned him the nickname of “Beatnik” on the set.

So needless to say, the tone of Sam’s voice had Willa’s full attention.

“What is it, Sam? What’s wrong?” Willa inquired. It took a moment for Sam to respond, and when he did, the news wasn’t at all good.

“Well, Willa, there’s been a change in plans,” Sam started.

“Just spit it out already!” Willa shouted at him.

“You see, Willa, it’s like this: The fat suit is gone,” Sam began, before being interrupted by a war whoop from Willa.

“Awesome!” Willa cried.

“I guess that means they’re using CGI after all, like I asked them to!” Willa said, a note of triumph in her voice that was, unfortunately to be short lived.

“No, Willa,” Sam said “They’re not using CGI. Let me finish. You see, Anna Nicole’s mother got a look at the fat suit we were going to use, and threw a royal fit about it. Then she saw footage of you, and that pair of fake breasts, as her daughter, and threatened to sue us if we went ahead with filming the second half of the movie.”

Willa Ford’s face clouded over, her brows knotting together, and a downright ugly snarl crossing her lips.

“That bitch!” Willa screamed.

“How DARE she question my ability to play Anna Nicole! Who does she think she is, Sam?” Willa sneered, as she paced back and forth across the length of her full sized trailer.

“Wait, it gets worse,” Sam said dryly. “It seems that Ms. Arthur has already found an actress to replace you, Willa. And the thing is, this actress is already big enough to play Anna Nicole without the fake boobs, OR the fat suit.”

This news sat Willa right down on her tiny little ass.

“Oh no. Oh no, no, no,” Willa moaned, as tears began to well in her eyes.

“This is HORRIBLE, Sam! There’s no way I keep the role now. I mean, there is no chance in Hell that I can ever look like Anna without the fat suit. That’s impossible! What can I do?” Willa sobbed.

“Eat,” Sam said, matter-of-factly.

“Excuse me?” Willa said. ‘You do realize that I would have to gain upwards of eighty pounds in a month, right?”

Sam didn’t miss a beat. “ Oh I know, Willa, but that’s the good news I have for you. We convinced Anna’s mom that if you could get bigger than her hand picked actress in a month’s time, then you should keep the job, as you’re PERFECT for the third, ‘Trimspa’ act of the movie. We’ll actually have you take Trimspa, and the weight you gain will come right off! What do you say Willa? Will you give it the ol college try, at least?”

Willa looked up at Sam and said, “Will I? Sam, I know I used to sing a song called ‘I Wanna Be Bad', but right now, I guess you could say, I want to be fat! Let’s DO this!”

But then Willa’s face fell. “Sam, even if I DO gain, what is it…..a hundred and five pounds in a month….what are we going to do about my boobs?”

And with that, Willa, never shy about her body, let her robe fall open to expose her pert little B-cups, which Sam admired for a few seconds before replying.

“Well, I know a guy who knows a guy from Oregon, lives on a cow farm. Seems they’ve got this new hormone they inject the cattle with that causes them to produce more milk. One side effect of the hormone is increased weight gain in the cows, but the farmers don’t mind this, as all they care about is their cows having bigger udders.”

Willa looked skeptical. “So you’re going to inject me with Bovine growth hormone? That’s not safe, Sam, in fact, it’s downright dangerous.”

Sam gave Willa a hard look when he replied, “Anna Nicole took dangerous drugs too, Willa. But if you’re not willing to sacrifice for the role, then I guess Ms. Arthur’s fat actress will score the role of a lifetime.”

Willa grabbed Sam’s hand, looked directly into his eyes and said, “I will do whatever it takes to keep this role. Never doubt that, not for one minute. Even if I have to gain three hundred pounds, I am keeping this role. So you get your ass in gear, get your bovine hormone, and get back to me. I have a role to keep!”

Sam leaped to his feet.

“Consider it done, Willa! Now get some rest, because tomorrow is going to be your first day in Sam Franks’ Weight Gain Camp! See ya tomorrow, and you’d better be hungry!” he cried as he left the trailer.

Willa waited until she heard Sam’s car drive away before grabbing her phone book from the desk in her trailer, and saying to herself, “I might as well get a head start, right?”

She dialed the local Pizza Parlor. “Hello, yes, I’d like to place an order, five extra large pizzas with everything on it, three full orders of buffalo wings, six orders of cheesy sticks, and four large cinnamon desserts. Yes, that’s everything. Oh, and four liters of soda.”

Willa hung up, and sat back in anticipation of the arrival of her feast.

(Continued in post 6 of this thread)

Latest posts

Back