• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Winning Formula - by Melissa Boyd (~BBW, WG Formula, ~SWG )

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fatassmelissa

~BBW, WG Formula, ~SWG - simple tale of how a slender girl's secret fantsasy was realized

Author's Note: Hi, i'm a big fan of this site, written a few stories since i found it and haven't been able to get them to be put on the site, though it was probably an incorrectly saved file :(. Hope you enjoy

Moderators note: a little editorial legerdemain and it is done.

A Winning Formula
by Melissa Boyd

Olivia was a popular young lady. She had been voted student of the month many times in high school and had a good enough personality to prevent success being limited to just her studies and school-life.

Today was a new experience for Olivia and she would not be starting it, as she usually did, with a meeting with her many friends at the school gates. For today was the day she begins her life as a college student of Harvard Law School. Unusually for her she didn’t know anyone

Her first lecture was a week after Freshers Week. After the lecture she wandered down to the fountain nearby and sat down on a bench. As she was doing so, she noticed the presence of a tall, rather handsome young man who must have been close to her age. She smiled rather cautiously at him and he smiled back. He surveyed her slim profile, from her radiant hair and gorgeous smile to her slim waist and more than modest breasts and then down to her sleek shaved legs. He smiled broadly.

‘Did you enjoy the lecture? he asked, sitting down beside her. His name was Peter. She moved closer to him

‘Yes’ she replied with a smile ‘But that old tosser talking it didn’t half take his time about it’

He laughed loudly.

‘You’re beautiful’ he said suddenly, looking her in the eyes ‘You’ll do fine’

Olivia acknowledged the compliment with a giggle, though was much surprised at his second remark. ‘Thank You’ she said.

‘It’s alright’ he said. ‘Would you like to come up to my room? It’s nice and warm up there’

Olivia hesitated. It was very cold and he seemed perfectly nice.

‘Ok’ she decided with a smile.

When they got there, he said ‘I’ll just go and get some drinks from the cafeteria.’

As he left he called back ‘Feel free to look around.’

She shut the door to keep the heat in and surveyed the room. It was rather large, larger than her’s. She walked over to the book case and looked through his CD’s and books.

By accident, she knocked of a loose book and hastened to pick it up. As she bent down, she noticed a picture sticking out of the book. Curious, she pulled it out. To her horror, she saw Peter hugging a huge girl whose obese belly protruded from her t-shirt and poured over her generous frame. The caption read ‘Me and Diane, After’. She flicked through the rest of the book, seeing picture after picture of Peter and fat girls. What worried her most was that there were pictures of the girls skinny and massively fat, before and after.

She was about to shut the book in disgust when she saw the corner of a piece of paper at the back of the book. She pulled it out and saw it had a list of ingredients on it under the heading ‘Weight Gain Formula’. Olivia was intrigued and look around for the formula. It lay atop his bedside table and she picked it up in curiosity. She read the caption ‘Fat-Fast Weight Gain - Your Speedy Aid To A Better You!’

Olivia gulped nervously, poured some into a glass and drained it in one long swallow.
She waited in anticipation. Nothing happened. She frowned in dismay. How nice it was of Peter to lay a trap for her, she felt stupid. She almost expected him to burst through the door in triumph.

She sat down sadly. As she did, she suddenly felt a violent jolt and was thrown of the chair. She got up, facing the mirror and noticed something in her appearance. There was a bulge at the belly, a fat chunk pushing out of her suddenly tight top. She poked it with a podgy finger and giggled in delight as it rippled. Her chin had been replaced with two and her ass desperately tried to squeeze out of her painfully tight mini-skirt. Then again the violent jolt occurred and her body grew and grew, fat spilling out of her clothes and ripping them from her.

She went to his wardrobe in a frantic waddle as she continued to grow. She found some underwear and a dress at the back in a box marked ‘For Patients’. She slipped them on, and returned to the mirror. What met her eyes was a much fatter, sexier Olivia. The black dress fit perfectly, highlighting her new rolls and love handles. Her breasts wobbled atop her huge belly. She grabbed it, feeling it’s softness and playing with it’s new size.

‘I LOVE THIS!’ she shouted in delight. But that was not the end of it. She felt the violent jolt again.

Soon, Peter returned with the drinks. He smiled at what lay behind the door. Olivia was perched on a large stool, which still had difficulty fitting her whole voluptuous behind on it. She beamed back at him with fat lips. She raised a podgy hand in his direction.

‘Help me up please’ she puffed.

After much heaving and pulling, Olivia was on her feet, though she was struggling to remain so. Peter attempted to hug her from behind but could fit reach as far as her love handles. He spanked her ass, sending a ripple down her thunderous thighs. She giggled in delight. He caressed her belly, which pressed against the stretchy dress, and felt her many rolls. They jiggled at the touch and caused her huge breasts to bounce gently up and down.

‘I feel SO Sexy!’ said Olivia, jumping up and down in delight. This made her massively obese frame jiggle violently.

Peter beamed.

‘You are beautiful’ he said, and kissed her fat cheeks. He pushed her onto his bed. It lurched down heavily, though luckily for him he’d had it reinforced for patients like Olivia.

‘Can I get you anything?’ asked Peter, making for the door ‘A burger or a steak?’.

‘Better make that 4 of each’ she said, and laughed a fat laugh. As Peter left, she thought to herself ‘As long as I’m fat I’ll be happy, I don’t need to be popular anymore.’

Latest posts

Back