• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Witches' Convention - by Jenrose15 (~BBW, Magic ~~WG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jenrose15

~BBW, Magic ~~WG - A hapless college girl is bewitched in a big way.

Witches' Convention

by Jenrose15

Part 1

Once upon a time in the city of Memphis, there lived a witch named Leona. Leona was not your average witch. For one, she enjoyed life in the city, compared to the country or the Witch realm like all of her witch/wizard friends and family. For another thing, she absolutely hated the traditional witch garments, which included a black dress, pointy top hat, green and white striped stockings, boots, and a broom. She rather liked her own outfit of red spaghetti strapped tank, black leather skirt that reached her knees, knee high boots, black leather shift, and a red hair band in her brunette hair. This was her usual outfit. She turned heads in more ways than one.

One day, Leona had been sitting in her kitchen eating her favorite meal, cheese and lean lizard meat on whole wheat bread, washing it down with a nice, cold glass of goat's milk, when her hidden secret mailbox for the other realm's mail made a noise to indicate that she just got mail. Leona got up and opened the door to the secret mailbox, which was magically embedded in the wall, and pulled out a postcard, which said:

Dear Miss Leona A. Spells,

The annual Witches' convention is coming up in about 5 full moons. As always, a witch or wizard is selected for the Trickery booth. The Trickery booth shows that your witch-like ways are intact by tricking anybody whether mortal, animals, etc. You have to come up with your own trickery. You have until tomorrow to confirm that you have something. Thank you. That's all.

Sincerely,
The Annual Witches' Convention Committee

“Great, how am I going to come up with something in time to report tomorrow?”

Leona left the postcard on her kitchen counter and walked out to her porch. She sat on her cushioned bench thinking what to do. She glanced up and saw a college-aged girl jogging past her house. The girl looked fit and slender, plus she was sweating a lot. She probably had been out jogging for a long time. She didn't even have any flab. Why would she submit herself to something like that?

Leona was still pondering this until the girl was almost out of sight when an idea came to her. Grinning evilly, she snapped her fingers and heard a cry of pain coming from the jogger. Leona looked to where the girl had fallen; she was holding her ankle in pain. Leona walked over to the girl.

“Oh my, what happened?” Leona faked her concern.

“I don't know. I was just jogging and then out of nowhere something tripped me. I think my ankle is twisted.”

“Mmm, let me see.” Leona reached down and squeezed the girl's ankle to see if it was twisted, and to also see how toned the girl was. She was disappointed to see that the girl was really toned. The girl yelped at the pain from being squeezed.

“You're going to need something for this. I have some things in my house that will help it.”

“No, I wouldn't want to intrude.”

“Nonsense, you can't go anywhere, and that ankle needs to be treated.”

Reluctantly, the girl nodded. Leona helped the girl into her house and sat her on the couch and elevated her ankle.

“Sit here, and I'll go get something to treat that leg, and a cup of tea.”

Leona went into the kitchen and poured hot water into a cup along with a bag of tea. She opened a secret cupboard and brought out a packet that looked like sugar and poured the contents into the tea. She grabbed a plastic bag and filled it with ice. Then she took the cup of tea and ice bag to the girl.

“Here, drink this. It should help keep your mind off the pain.” Leona placed the ice bag on the girl's ankle as the girl first took a sip of the tea and then quickly downed it.

“Thank you so much for taking care of me. I wish there was something I could do to repay you,” the girl said.

“No, think nothing of it. By the way, what's your name?”

“It's Joan. No, I must do something in return.”

“Anything?”

“Yes, anything.”

“What if I were to ask you to help me with something?”

“Sure, anything. What is it? I'll do anything.” The girl began blinking and let out a yawn.

“Oh dear, you must be getting sleepy. Why don't you lie back and take a nap?”

“But, you haven't told me .. w .. (yawns) hat it is you (YAWNS) me to..to.." (snore)

Joan konked out and dropped the empty tea cup to the floor.

“You will help me, Joan. You will be my entry for the Trickery show.”

Latest posts

Back