With Chat Down, What are we to do?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Rojodi

What am I to do, no one to talk with. I have Yahoo messenger up, but no one comes on and says hello these days. I have plenty of books to read, have read a couple this week. I've written several thousand words on paper.

Nerdzilla

Talk Nerdy to Me
Well, there are other BHM/FFA Chatrooms out there, but I suppose that doesn't cater so much for everyone.

Tychondarova

Incredible Expanding Boy!
How to spend the time?

You could eat. That's what I'm doing!

-Ty

pagan22

Talk to me on IM. =) Whenever I'm online I've got it running. So far I have 3 friends on my list there, but they're never on. LOL

Rojodi

Talk to me on IM. =) Whenever I'm online I've got it running. So far I have 3 friends on my list there, but they're never on. LOL
I just might do that :p

BigBeautifulMe

That was a heart.
Roj, everyone's using Flash Chat now (look at the Chit Chat forum for more details). HTH.

Nerdzilla

Talk Nerdy to Me
Okay, FlashChat looks good (link at the top of the forum, log in with forum details). Hope to see a few people over in the BHM/FFA room that was always dead on chat.dims.com :)

Smite

Here Comes Your Man
I hope the flashchat here can stay alive longer than mine did (it lasted one day, then broke because FlashChat is terrible with support and maintaince) :(

I'll be dropping in from time to time so say Hi to me!!!!