Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Non hairy Chest Or hairy

• Prefer Non Hairy Chest

• Prefer Hairy Chest

• Dont Know /Both

Results are only viewable after voting.

hbighappy

Women do You prefer a non hairy chest or hairy chest on your bhm/ssbhm i have always wondered me my self have lil chest hair so do you guys like a carpet or a smooth tile floor lol

IszyStone

Biter
I definitely prefer non hairy, but it doesn't have to as hairless as a sphinx cat, I can dig a little fuzz. Also I think a tuft in the upper center chest area along with a "happy trail" are wonderful.

isamarie69

Live and let die!!!
My choice is not listed :( I like light hair like the dimond in the middle with a happy trail, and a little spread to the nipples.

KittyKitten

Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy
It doesn't matter to me. I just don't like hairless balls.

thirtiesgirl

frumious bandersnatch
For me, it kind of depends on the guy. Some guys are hairy; some guys are not. If I like the guy, I'll like his hairness or the lack thereof, as the case may be.

That said, though, I do like a little hairiness, although not overmuch. I once dated a guy who was almost as hairy as the man featured on the back of the Pixies' "Surfer Rosa" album cover and that was almost too much for me. It was nice to pet, but I kind of like the contrast between smooth and hairy, and he didn't have any of that going on. ...Then again, I once dated a hirsutist (a guy who likes hairy women), which was interesting, but I wasn't hairy enough for him. ...I guess if it's not one thing, it's always something else. :rolleyes:

retardia

I find this question very difficult to answer, actually. I like hairless sometimes because I, um, like to lick my way downwards :doh: and choking on a hair isn't fun, but then hair is nice to touch. Maybe I need a man with a bald patch running vertically...

taobear

I find this question very difficult to answer, actually. I like hairless sometimes because I, um, like to lick my way downwards :doh: and choking on a hair isn't fun, but then hair is nice to touch. Maybe I need a man with a bald patch running vertically...
Oh my ok I'm done.....

Esther

Queen Black Acid
I definitely prefer a hairy chest/belly (although excessive back hair is :(). I am also open to hairless guys, but I can't stand chest shavers/waxers. My manfriend randomly decided to shave his chest once, and I was super bummed out about it. The stubble is just HORRIBLE!

RJI

Excuses, Excuses, Excuses
I keep it trimmed most of the time but not baby ass smooth.

I have been told my chest hair is not offensive because it is light in color.

thirtiesgirl

frumious bandersnatch
I keep it trimmed most of the time but not baby ass smooth.

I have been told my chest hair is not offensive because it is light in color.
Is it red? I must admit, I find red body hair extremely sexy.

RJI

Is it red? I must admit, I find red body hair extremely sexy.
It is ;) and I was surprised how many females were into the red as I got older since it was the complete opposite when I was younger.

RJI

I LOVE ginger beards and chest hair.
I wish I could stand the beard thing for more then a few days but it gets too damn irritating. Sucks because I could grow a perfect Grizzly Adams tribute.

BBW4Chattery

It is ;) and I was surprised how many females were into the red as I got older since it was the complete opposite when I was younger.
No offense there, ginger, but I find red hair sickening. Red heads are batshit crazy. Seriously, it's like their brains are fried by that gene that makes their hair red. Ginger freaks. DISGUSTING. Do us all a favor and don't breed anymore of your kind.

I kid, I kid.....

<------ female ginger who well knows the fascination people have with the red hair :)

BBW4Chattery

Women do You prefer a non hairy chest or hairy chest on your bhm/ssbhm i have always wondered me my self have lil chest hair so do you guys like a carpet or a smooth tile floor lol
One of my best friends and I had this conversation a few weeks ago when he was deciding whether or not to shave his chest hair.

I begged him not to do so... he has a tiny frame (even though he is very well toned/muscled/defined) and it just makes him look so.... juvenile.

Hair is manly.

I never used to see it that way... I guess it's through trial and error and operant conditioning that I developed my view.

In my experience (granted, it's only personal, not science)... the hairiest guys have been the most sexually motivated. The less hairy folks were sort of timid.

So, I prefer if guys trim or go natural... wear it like a sign that says you will freaking ravage me like a cat 5 and a tiny sailboat.

I'm a proud hair-discriminator... true story.

growingman

I had a good long laugh on that one lol!