Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Non hairy Chest Or hairy

• Prefer Non Hairy Chest

• Prefer Hairy Chest

• Dont Know /Both

Results are only viewable after voting.

slowpoke219

I used to hate having a hairy chest when I was younger, but I really dig it now. It makes me feel like a manly lumberjack type man. Plus it feels so nice when a woman runs her hand through it in bed.

thirtiesgirl

frumious bandersnatch
It is ;) and I was surprised how many females were into the red as I got older since it was the complete opposite when I was younger.
I can't explain it, but I loved red hair even as a kid. I wanted to have red hair myself.

...Actually, wait a minute. Yes, I can explain it. My first crush ever was on a red-haired guy...

H.R. Pufnstuf. Don't ask me why I had a crush on a guy in a big green lizard(?) suit with googly eyes and a blue cummerbund; that I can't explain. I was just a weird kid. But I've been attracted to red haired guys ever since.

bigpulve

I guess I have sorta just the right amount. Not to much, but enough that I actually seem like im older then 12.

RJI

Excuses, Excuses, Excuses
No offense there, ginger, but I find red hair sickening. Red heads are batshit crazy. Seriously, it's like their brains are fried by that gene that makes their hair red. Ginger freaks. DISGUSTING. Do us all a favor and don't breed anymore of your kind.

I kid, I kid.....

<------ female ginger who well knows the fascination people have with the red hair :)

Somewhat true :)
We are proven to have higher IQ's thus the craziness.

BBW4Chattery

Somewhat true :)
We are proven to have higher IQ's thus the craziness.
Damn straight.

About the smarts, not the crazies.

I still believe I'm far less crazy than my less flaming-headed friends.

MasterShake

My Fist, Your Face!
not to thread-jack, but this seems like something teh ladies would know:

What's the best at home method for body hair removal, in terms of time between applications/treatments? I'm assuming most everything not involving a can of Nair and/or a lot of time with a razor is going to hurt, but I'm willing to deal with it if it lasts more than a couple days.

/haz shoulder and back hair :(

Esther

Queen Black Acid

What's the best at home method for body hair removal, in terms of time between applications/treatments? I'm assuming most everything not involving a can of Nair and/or a lot of time with a razor is going to hurt, but I'm willing to deal with it if it lasts more than a couple days.

Suck it up and get it waxed or sugared at a salon. It costs a few dollars but it will last much longer than any other method. OR, if you just have patches of shoulder/back hair (I've seen a lot of guys that just have random antennae growing out of their shoulders/upper arms and "kidney warmers" on their back) just buy a home waxing product. Parissa has a wax-strip product that you literally just heat between your hands and then use. It hurts like a bitch, but it's super simple and lasts quite awhile.
Nair isn't bad, but it's not that great for your skin and can cause rashes for some people (my skin gets very, very irritated when I use it).
Also, I'm starting to realize that laser hair removal doesn't cost as much as I thought it did.

SailorCupcake

I think it depends on the guy. Generally speaking, I do like hairy chests....but I'm not repulsed by non hairy chests either. So...I'm...open?

Joe944

Aspiring Slacker
I'm Italian and Irish, suffice to say I have a hairy chest. :p Shaved it once but that was an awful experience.

MasterShake

My Fist, Your Face!
Suck it up and get it waxed or sugared at a salon. It costs a few dollars but it will last much longer than any other method.
Will you hold my hand when the scary wax-lady attacks me? :eek:

Also, I'm starting to realize that laser hair removal doesn't cost as much as I thought it did.
True. I would love a permanent option!

SnapDragon

Filthy Letch

Get a FFA to wax it for you. Cheaper and more fun. :)

Buffetbelly

Nosh, destroyer of snacks
If you are going to discuss chest waxing to please ladies who prefer hairless chests, then you must spend equal time discussing chest wigs to please ladies who love chest hair. Discuss item below:

fitforfat

I'm fine with most amounts of hair (as long as it's not a sweater like Austin Powers). The only restriction I have is that they don't do anything to it like wax or shave it because then it feels prickly later.

Goreki

Fairy tales and Woe
IF I'm allowed to shave shapes into it, then chest hair is AWESOME!
If not, then it's pretty much like "Hey Goreki, see those cookies? Just look at them for a bit, and smell them."
"HEY! can I ea.."
"no."

Reactions: Ola

Zowie

Zowie-Zilla
IF I'm allowed to shave shapes into it, then chest hair is AWESOME!
If not, then it's pretty much like "Hey Goreki, see those cookies? Just look at them for a bit, and smell them."
"HEY! can I ea.."
"no."
HAHAHA, this is the best. I need to go find a hairy chest now.