Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Non hairy Chest Or hairy

• Prefer Non Hairy Chest

• Prefer Hairy Chest

• Dont Know /Both

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ola

Keeper of 'tinis
Come on ladies, a little hair on the chest is rawrsome! ;)

Venom

It depends on the guy, some just don't look good with it. Pretty much as long as I don't feel like I'm going to get a hairball when kissing my way down its all good by me.:D
Oh and when a guy only gets like some random hairs on his chest, I will pluck that shit.

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
In Remembrance
I love a hairy man. HUUUGE turn-on. That's not to say I wouldn't be with a less hirsute man, but if I had a physical characteristics wish-list...<oh wait...I do> that would be in the top ten. Strangely though, I think bald guys are super-hot too...so bald head and hairy chest. Yeah. <drool>

FishCharming

derailer extraordinaire!
... i have like six hairs on my chest... it's a little embarrassing. :(

Ola

Keeper of 'tinis
It depends on the guy, some just don't look good with it. Pretty much as long as I don't feel like I'm going to get a hairball when kissing my way down its all good by me.:D
Fair enough xD I think we can all agree to leave the whole hairball thing to felines. :D

Oh and when a guy only gets like some random hairs on his chest, I will pluck that shit.
LOL! Sounds like a lovely way to socialize... :p

... i have like six hairs on my chest... it's a little embarrassing. :(
It's all good man! ^^ Just keep a safe distance to "pluckers" :eek: :eek: :p

Buffetbelly

Nosh, destroyer of snacks
How about these typical NYC subway commuters --too hairy? Not hairy enough?

orinoco

the porcine peter pan
Your NYC subway commuters look remarkably like they are on the piccadilly line on the london underground :p

and no i am not anally retentive ok!!!
How about these typical NYC subway commuters --too hairy? Not hairy enough?

Zowie

Zowie-Zilla
Your NYC subway commuters look remarkably like they are on the piccadilly line on the london underground :p

and no i am not anally retentive ok!!!
HAHAHA, thank you. My first thought was that there was NO way that was in North America.

Kazak

I love a hairy man. HUUUGE turn-on. That's not to say I wouldn't be with a less hirsute man, but if I had a physical characteristics wish-list...<oh wait...I do> that would be in the top ten. Strangely though, I think bald guys are super-hot too...so bald head and hairy chest. Yeah. <drool>
hmm imagine that, you just described me. but my chestal hair isn't chuck noris or robin williams status.