Women, FFA's - Your Opinion...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

BigFusionNYC

I just wanted to know exactly what the FFA's thought of my "look" and my size. I've posted other threads on here but I never really asked that. I've gotten some good comments and I would like a better opinion from the FFA's that are out there. All of my info is on the profile, but since very few people go to the profiles I will say a little about myself.

My name is Jorge (big surprise there, it's in my signature lol) and I am 26 years old and live in NYC (another shocker I know) I am 6' tall and currently I weigh in the neighborhood of 325-330 pounds. Which means I've lost roughly 70 pounds in about 14 months. I'm not good at just listing random things, if you want to know more about me, click on the MySpace link in my signature.

Ciao :)

(by the way if you look at my glasses, I manipulated the lens reflection to look like Pac-Man, I was bored and the computer glare looked weird to me lol)

Morgana

You know what I think about your wondrful belly! :wubu:

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL
LOVE the belly hanging........nothing more attractive to this FFA MUAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Wendy

BLUEeyedBanshee

Ministry of Truth
You already know I think you're hot. But what the heck. Must tell Jorge again...you are one hot big man! ;)

Stuffa

You're cute. You're a bit small for me, to be honest, but you seem well groomed, well dressed (well, what clothing you're wearing), and that you care for yourself. I guess my biggest problem with your look is that you're a bit too trendy for me! </suburban housewife opinion>

BigFusionNYC

Trendy? lol Trust me I don't conform to the norms of "regular society". You can't show up in court not wearing a suit, the judge looks at you funny, trust me.

BLUEeyedBanshee

Ministry of Truth
hmmm trendy?

I've always seen Jorge as kind of a bit on the geeky side ;) Star wars geeky/comic book geeky which is cool.

But trendy, nah. Just regular guy look I think. But that's just me. ;)

and He's still hawt! :D :smitten:

BigFusionNYC

I'm a CLASS A Nerd actually. I know stuff about comics and Star Wars but I also know other things, I don't wear pocket protectors or highwaters, and I know what it's like to be with a woman unlike most Nerds lol

missaf

Class A nerd here too :D Doesn't mean us nerds know nothin about pleasure :D

Goreki

Fairy tales and Woe
I had my first kiss during a role-playing session. oh white wolf, how i love thee :)

Jorge, you look great. You have a really hot face and your body is awesome. :D

estrata

Ohh, sexy fat nerd... nice! ;) What I like is the nerd that doesn't look like a nerd (i.e. they bath!), but has all the super-nerdy interests. So, yeah, um, nerds rock!!

Lol, and it's true Jorge, you don't look like a nerd from your piccies unless you see the one of you and your friends with light sabers!! That's some fine nerd action, that is! :D

But still, I could so out nerd everyone else on these boards. Yo. ;)

loves2laugh

hey jorge

seen your myspace profile- personally, i like you better without the shades- you look friendlier (did i spell that right?) and more down to earth.

ingrid

FitChick

Jorge, you look VERY much like an exboyfriend, as he looks NOW! (when I dated him in the 70s, he was a skinny kid.)

He is Latino too, and the resemblance is amazing!!

BTW NICE belly! Hmm, tall AND fat....be still my heart!!!!! My two faves rolled up into one!

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
estrata said:
Ohh, sexy fat nerd... nice! ;) What I like is the nerd that doesn't look like a nerd (i.e. they bath!), but has all the super-nerdy interests. So, yeah, um, nerds rock!!

Lol, and it's true Jorge, you don't look like a nerd from your piccies unless you see the one of you and your friends with light sabers!! That's some fine nerd action, that is! :D

But still, I could so out nerd everyone else on these boards. Yo. ;)
Back when I was in my younger years, I was sure no women were interested in fat guys or in nerds. How much do I wish I'd known otherwise, I would not have been so shy!

-Ed

loves2laugh

thats a great pic of you jorge! warm friendly eyes are always an attractive trait!