• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Women, FFA's - Your Opinion...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigFusionNYC

I just wanted to know exactly what the FFA's thought of my "look" and my size. I've posted other threads on here but I never really asked that. I've gotten some good comments and I would like a better opinion from the FFA's that are out there. All of my info is on the profile, but since very few people go to the profiles I will say a little about myself.

My name is Jorge (big surprise there, it's in my signature lol) and I am 26 years old and live in NYC (another shocker I know) I am 6' tall and currently I weigh in the neighborhood of 325-330 pounds. Which means I've lost roughly 70 pounds in about 14 months. I'm not good at just listing random things, if you want to know more about me, click on the MySpace link in my signature.

Ciao :)

(by the way if you look at my glasses, I manipulated the lens reflection to look like Pac-Man, I was bored and the computer glare looked weird to me lol)

Latest posts

Back